A beautiful, spacious, fully equipped apartment in ‘Alexander Yani’ St., in the ‘Old Nort’ of Tel-aviv.
( the street was chosen as one of the best streets to live in Tel-aviv by ‘timeout’ magazine and in
the top 10 greenest streets)
The lovely quiet street is perfectly located close to park, the new port, the trendy Bazel square, the north beaches and other attractions - Coffee shops, restaurants, wine bars, designer shops, delicatessen.
Banks and public transportation are also within a stone's throw.
2 Large bedrooms. a spacious living room and fully equipped kitchen
The apartment includes 2 large master bedrooms with high ceilings, queen-sized beds
and lots of closet space. There is air conditioning in every room and a utility room with washing machine available for your use. Fresh linens and towels are provided.
There's a spacious living room, with a large window that lend plenty of light and air, excellent for hosting guests and hanging out. It equipped with 2 new flat-screen TV with sound system and a DVD player, cable TV and high-speed wireless internet connection.
The kitchen is fully equipped with four gas burners, toaster oven, microwave, as well as pots,
pans and lots of cooking equipment.
There’s an adjoining dining area which can seat 4 comfortably.
This part of the north provides the perfect combination of a quiet residential area which surrounded
by the best that Tel Aviv has to offer and steps away from the city's best restaurants, shopping and nightlife. Anything you may need can probably be found right at the doorstep (fresh seafood, a butcher, fruit and vegetable stands, grocery stores, and plenty of great cafes):
It's a 5 minute walk to Bazel Square, where you'll find great boutique shopping, restaurants and cafes, Milano Square, and the Yarkon Park, where you can walk, run or cycle along the river and enjoy the best people-watching in the city.
It's a 10min walk to the port (you can walk through the park to get there), for bars, clubs and restaurants, or to ‘Mezizim’ Beach.
I am providing cool bicycle ( there’s a bicycle storage garage in the building ) with all the necessary equipment or you can rent citybikes just around the corner.
Ibn Gabirol, Ben Yehuda, Dizengov and other large streets are located very close by and have lots of buses and taxis to visit Tel Aviv:
- The number 5 bus or ‘sherut’ along Dizengoff will take you straight to the Dizengoff Square Market
or Shopping mall and to Rothschild Blvd.
- The number 4 bus or ‘sherut’ runs along Ben Yehuda and Alanbi Streets every few minutes to the Carmel Market.
- The apartment is located 2 minutes from Ibn gvirol St. where you can find buses to Ramat Aviv mall and the university in the north, Ramat gan and Givatiem in the east or the cities in the south of tel aviv.
* Price includes electricity and other bills
* The apartment is suitable for up to 4 persons
* Price includes cleaner before and after you leave
* Please note that the apartment is on the 2nd floor, without an elevator.
* If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at any time.