There are 3 Reasons You Will Love to Stay in Our Private Studio Apartment
1) Is a GREAT VALUE that Offers Complete and Total Privacy After a Long Day or Night Out, Allowing You to Relax and Have a Restful Sleep. No Worries at All.
2) Is PERFECT FOR COUPLES -Equipped with All You Need is Super Cozy, Spacious, Private and Totally Safe.
3) In an EXCELLENT LOCATION Close to Where All the Attractions Are;
Away From the Noise, Commotion, and Rowdiness.
BONUS; I'll take great care of you!
***FYI- This is a Totally Private Studio Apartment; NOT a private room Inside a House or Condo. There are NO Shared Spaces.***
Love to be Your Host!
I'll Go Above and Beyond to Help and Take Great Care of You During Your Trip.
You'll be Staying at My Home in Your Own Private Studio.
Your Comfort and Safety Are the Most Important to Me.
After Your Tours and Adventures Come Back Home to Your Quiet and Safe Apartment to Relax and Rest.
The Studio is Fully A/C with WiFi.
Homey, Very Cozy, Quiet, Super Private and Safe.
With Private Entrance and Parking Space in a Great and Convenient Location Close to Everything in San Juan.
Has a Full-size Bed, Dining Set, Loveseat Sofa, Full Kitchen, Bathroom Tub with Hot Water.
(Detailed Info - See List of Amenities)
Nicely Decorated has Ample Closet Space to Tuck Everything Out of the Way.
You Can Come and Go at Will.
The Apartment is All Yours. No Shared Spaces
Interaction with guests
You Will be Hosted at Check-In and Check-Out.
I'll Be Here to Help You with Anything You'll Need
Other things to note
Rent a Car or UBER To Move Around Town.
In Puerto Rico, You'll Need to Drive Everywhere.
I'll Leave a Guide Binder with Info of Where to Go. The Most Trendy, Hot and Young Spots.
Our house rules are in place to protect our guests and ourselves to keep the most perfect, safe and healthy environment possible for your enjoyment and peace of mind.
Our intent is not to be a nuance to our guests but to keep away people with other intentions and/or behavior, not suitable for a vacation experience to enjoy our beautiful Island.
We'll do it all to keep our home safe for you, our guests.
Aso, this house rules will help us maintain low prices pair with excellent services.
We are happy to have you as guests and appreciate your business.
Our main goal is to give you the best experience ever in Puerto Rico through Airbnb.
- ***Locals and/or Business stays*** add $10.00 per night.
- Breakfast is available for vacationers only not for long term stays (more than
5 nights) nor Locals stays. If you want breakfast items for long stays there
will be an additional cost to the booking.
- Smoking is permitted in the open terrace area only. Use the ashtray
provided. Please pick up cigarettes butts.
- Please, kindly turn off the lights, TV and the air conditioner when you leave
- Cleaning fees are $30.00 per stay for a 1-5 nights reservation.
- Cleaning fees will change pending on the number of days per reservation
(after the 5th night).
- Please follow all Federal, State and Local laws. You alone are responsible for
- We have security cameras 24/7 around the outside/perimeter of the
- Only guests confirmed on the reservation will be able to stay. Not permitted
nor allowed to share the apartment.
- Any or all emergency situations call 911 immediately.
- We live in the tropics, it rains, we have tropical storms and/or hurricanes,
No Refunds due to weather.
- We don't have any control over interruptions with public services. We'll do
our best to help our guests in case these unexpected situations happen (like
supply flashlight and/or gas light, gallons of water, and such). No Refunds
due to electric, internet or water services shortages in our area.
- If for any matter us, as host, need to enter your apartment, we will inform
you in person or via message to let you know before hand we need to
access the space and why. We will inform you as soon as we finish.
- Every apartment has its own lock and you are responsible to used it to
protect yourself and your property. The same with the gate lock at the
street entrance. Remember to lock it every time you go in and out the
- If keys are lost by you, the guests, you are responsible for the cost for the
- The apartment is only intended to be used for a vacation stay and/or stays
for business travelers but not for doing business on/in/at the property nor
its surroundings (like receiving clients, visitors, salespersons, partners,
packages and such). No other intention and/or reason is permitted nor
allowed. If this is discovered, the guests will immediately be evicted from
the property with No Refund.
- Any violation, in part and/or in full, of these house rules and/or bad
behavior, fights, destruction, disturbance, rowdiness, misuse of the
apartment, and/or use other than the authorized stay, guests will be evicted
immediately from the property and/or the police will be called to deal with
the situation and a police report will be filled. No Refunds will be given.
Any and/or all fees and/or costs will be applied and/or charged to you as
- We are not responsible for any/all health, personal, physical and/or mental
situation you, as guests, may experience, nor loss of personal properties
and/or valuables. We can't nor will give advice, medication, interfere, attend
and/or pay and/or be responsible for any, in part or in full, of this matters.
- If you, as guests, suffer any injuries as per your own wrong doing it will be
your responsibility solely. Falls, cuts, fractures, physical damages of any/all
kind caused by your misuse and/or irresponsible behavior with/of
equipment, cutlery and/or property surroundings (in and/or out the
apartment) are all on you alone. We are not responsible for costs, treatment
and/or in any way, shape or form, now and/or in the future, for this matters.
- Guests must vacate the premises at the end of their paid stay.
- Make sure that, as guests, you read and research all the information you
may need and/or want for/from the apartment, its amenities, house rules,
location, and any question you may have before you book our listing. No
Refunds due to lack of research on your part as guests.
- You, as guests, are responsible during check-in time to inspect and/or
inform immediately if something is not working properly. We'll do our best to
fix, repair and attend the situation expediently. If we find, after you leave,
that something is damaged, clogged, broken and/or missing we'll make a
claim to Airbnb to collect insurance and/or security deposit to cover the
damage/situation and your responsibility is to accept the claim.
- If any/all damages are made by you as guests, you will be charged the total
amount for repairs showing in the invoice. Payment will be in full and in
cash only at that moment. If you don't pay it, we'll collect it from the
security deposit and/or insurance by Airbnb and you are responsible to
accept the claim in writing/video/message at the moment of repairs and/or
before you leave the property.
- Our Guide Book is for your information but not a recommendation in any/all
part. We don’t have any/all links, business or otherwise, with places, tours,
companies, restaurants, clubs and/or others within this information. We are
not responsible, in part and/or in full, of any misrepresentation, displeasure,
tragic event, bodily harm, stolen property, unsatisfaction, price, and/or
other that may apply with these companies and/or services.
- If any/all, in part and/or in full, of our house rules are violated we will file a
complaint report to Airbnb.
- When you book our listing and stay with us you are making an agreement
and/or acceptance in full knowledge of ALL the house rules.
- This house rules could be updated, changed, and/or added at any/all time
without previous notification from the host.