- Awesome host and the place is convenient. Didn't get chance to the meet the Tam, but she was super helpful during our stay.
- Close to night markets, bus stops and with BTS, travel around was pretty straight forward.
- would definitely recommend
- Walk between BTS Ari station and apartment was more like 15 mins than 10, but if you lived in the city, then it should be fine.
- Definitely would recommend to take taxi over from BTS on the first day if you have a lot of luggages(we had 3). The road from BTS to the apartment had patterned tiles and were not made to moving around luggages.
- The apartment is right behind police station so you can't miss it. If you really get lost, just ask around, Thai folks are super friendly and mostly spoke english so they will point you to the right direction. If you can only find elder local folks who only spoke Thai, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) translate become very handy.
- BTS 15 mins walk.
- Bus stop are about 5-10min walks depending on the line the you are taking.
- Taxi right on the main road, just wave your hands and you will get one
- Motorbike station is right at the entrance of the apartment, which is a good transportation alternative, when you don't feel like walk/BTS/taxi.
- There are street vendor stationed on the street outside of the apt, so you never have to worry about not able to find something to eat/drink. - The street vendors are also lined up on the way to BTS as well
- Big C(Thailand version of Walmart Superstore) is about 7 min walk if you packaged food/goods.
- 7-11 and pharmacy are right around the corner
- Security guard at the gate and front desk available until 8pm
- Washing machine required 40 bhat for the big load and you can either use dryer machine or line dry. Bangkok is hot, generally cloth will line dry overnight.