Come take advantage of the best price and location in San Diego, with an entirely spacious 850 square feet condo all to yourself!
Location is key: walking from Little Italy, Balboa Park and the San Diego Airport and a short drive to the beach.
Please note this is my personal residence that I list on Airbnb when I am not here, so some of my personal items are in the condo.
A California King with a soft mattress is in the bedroom. The futon in the living room folds out to the size of a full Queen Bed and upon special request can be setup complete with sheets and pillows.
Don't want to walk? Don't want to park on the street? No problem, there is a dedicated parking spot that is assigned just for you.
It has WIFI!
Note that a TV is not listed on the Amenities tab, however as a bonus, there is currently a TV that is equipped with a Chromecast for you to login to your own personal Netflix or cast anything from your own device. There is currently no TV service beyond what you bring yourself to connect to Chromecast.
There is a very basic kitchen for cooking, it is not robust and if cooking is a major consideration it might not be the best fit. Note there is no coffee maker or food provided, however there are several coffee shops within walking distance.
Please note that the top deadbolt is currently not working, however the bottom lock will work without an issue.
1. It is best for guests over 20 years old. Sorry, but it hasn't been setup for small children.
2. Please no smoking inside or on the balcony, smoking must be outside the building.
3. Please do not go out on the balcony after 8PM, sorry but the noise carries. I ask that you please do not host any parties during your stay and please no loud music at any time. If you feel like the noise level might be a little loud please close the sliding glass door and windows. Also please be mindful of rolling bags and any talking at all in the hallway, there are very loud echos in the adjacent apartments on the floor.
4. Sorry, pets are strictly prohibited in the building.
5. It is very important to please turn off the air conditioner, heat and lights when you are not home.
6. You are welcome to use the condiments such as salt, pepper, etc, but please only eat or drink food and beverages you have brought with you.
7. Please wash dishes by hand or run the dishwasher when you leave.
8. Please do not bring additional guests unless already approved in the initial reservation. Please update the reservation if you would like to add guests that will be in the unit.
I have itchy feet. I know what it's like to want to go somewhere and explore something new. That feeling when you get on the plane or sit behind a wheel of a car. When I'm not travelling for work or vacation I try to explore my own city. I know many of the nooks and crannies that San Diego has to offer and I am always happy to share the new hidden spots with new friends.