FREE parking, FREE unlimited internet.
Perfectly located between the Swan River, Kings Park and the CBD, you'll love our fantastic city pad for it's comfort, facilities and its proximity to everything Perth has to offer.
The apartment is located within a 4 star resort so our guests have access to the pools, gyms and tennis courts for a fraction of the price.
The apartment is comprised of 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with a separate toilet and sink, an open plan living/dining area and fully equipped kitchen. There is a washing machine and dryer in the bathroom. There is a small balcony to enjoy your morning coffee or a glass of wine to finish your day.
The master bedroom has a queen size bed, built in wardrobe and a TV. There is space in the room for a portable baby cot or a single size mattress that is best suited to a child. Great for groups of 5 with children who do not wish to use the sofa bed.
There is a reverse cycle unit in this room for heating and cooling.
The second bedroom has 2 single beds and a built in wardrobe. There is a reverse cycle unit in this room for heating and cooling.
The bathroom has both a walk in shower and a bathtub and a sink area with storage. The washing machine and dryer are in the bathroom also along with a laundry sink.
The separate toilet is next to the bathroom and has a small sink also.
The open plan living space features a comfortable lounge area with 2 sofas, a TV and DVD. We have a selection of movies and books for your enjoyment. There is a reverse cycle unit for heating and cooling. There is a dining table with 4 chairs and an additional 2 stools if needed. The adjacent balcony provides a setting for 2.
There is a sofa bed for larger groups of 5 or 6 guests.
The fully equipped kitchen allows you to prepare meals for those times you do not wish to eat out. There is a full size refrigerator, ceramic cook top and oven and a dishwasher. There is a microwave as well as the usual smaller appliances such as kettle, toaster and rice cooker. We provide an extensive range of cookware, crockery, cutlery, glassware etc.
Whether you're visiting for business or pleasure, our apartment has everything you'll need for a fabulous stay. Families are very welcome and we're equipped with everything you'll need for the kids including a selection of toys, books and DVDs. Please let us know if you require a cot and high chair for your baby.
CHECK OUT THE PICTURES OF THE GREAT PARK DIRECTLY OVER THE ROAD FROM THE APARTMENT - THE KIDS WILL LOVE IT!
The apartment is located on the 5th floor and is one of three apartments on this level. Our guests will have the use of our entire apartment. A swipe card is used to access the building, the parking garage and the lift to the fifth floor.
One secure undercover parking bay is provided free of charge. This is a standard size city parking space. If you will have a larger vehicle we can provide a parking permit for the visitor area however we cannot guarantee a space here as they are on a first come basis. Please advise us ahead of time if you may require the permit.
Guests have access to the complex swimming pools, gyms and tennis courts subject to availability. The apartment complex rule and standards for the use of these areas must be followed.
The apartment is privately owned and as such our guests will not have access to the reception facilities provided by the hotel.
Interaction with guests
We look forward to hosting you for your visit. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us. You'll be left in peace! But we're never far away if you have any questions or need assistance
Our accommodation caters for quiet family holidays or business travellers. It is located between residential apartments and we appreciate your consideration and respect for our neighbours. For your security the entrance to the property is monitored by cameras and a swipe card is required to gain access.
1. Parties and functions are strictly prohibited.
2. This apartment is completely non-smoking including the balcony. Any evidence of smoking will incur a $250 fine.
3. Check in (from 2pm) and check out (by 10am) times must be strictly adhered to unless prior arrangements have been made.
4. You must notify us of the total number of guests staying (including infants and children of any age) and provide the names and ages of all guests. Please be prepared to verify on arrival. Only those guests on the reservation are permitted in the apartment.
The maximum number of guests allowed is 6. This includes infants and children. One infant aged 12 months or younger can be accommodated free of charge if sharing a bed with the parent/s. All other guests over the number of 2 are subject the the 'Extra Guest Charge'.
5. No pets.
6. Damage, breakages, theft and loss are the guests responsibility. Please inform us immediately of any damage/breakages.
7. Lost keys and/or swipe cards will be charged to the guest. If a parking permit is provided it must be returned to the apartment on check out otherwise the replacement fee will be charged to the guest.
8. Please lock all doors when you go out. For both safety and consideration of the environment, please turn off heaters and air conditioners when you are not in the apartment.
9. The apartment must be treated respectfully and left in a clean and tidy manner at check out. The cleaning fee is to prepare the apartment for your arrival. It should be left in the same condition as you found it.
10. All rubbish must be removed.
11. Any breach of these house rules may result in immediate termination of your stay.
We are a family run business and have three great inner city properties here in Perth as short term rentals. We love to travel and know what it takes to make a great holiday apartment! Let us know if you need any local travel tips. We're here to help and look forward to hosting your visit to this beautiful city.