We live in a very unique, pleasant, calm, green and nice place at Buda side, 10-15 minutes from the downtown, from the big local food market and the Castle or Citadella. It is cosy in winter and fantastic during summer. On our corner there are a grocery, a butcher, some supermarkets...
We offer a private upstairs room with a one bed couch and a direct exit to a huge terrace. This room is ideal for 1 or 2 people.
Please notify us your needs, and we send you a special offer.
We provide you for shared use:
- a bathroom with shower and toilet, and another WC
- high speed WiFi
- towels, linen
- our kitchen and fridge
- maps, guide books and local tips.
As we said we are at Buda
- the green and hilly side of Budapest
- close to the river Danube
- and very close to the famous Hungarian thermal baths (Gellert, Rudas) and to the Buda Castle and CItadella.
We have a grand terrace, and a small terrace over the nearby houses full with plants and paintings. You have direct access to the grand terrace.
What are the advantages of the place?
- silent surrounding ambience
- really "cool" air and atmosphere
- perfect public transport connections
You can park with your car free in front of the house in the small streets.
If you want, we can make a sightseeing run with you to show the city spots.
If you stay longer than 3 days, we could wash your clothes, and can borrow you our bikes for wandering in the city.
TV, fridge, kitchen, bathroom
- communicate well and clear
- smoking only at the terrace
- no hairy pets
- respect our lifestyle just as we respect yours
This host has 24 reviews for other properties.View other reviews