1 bedroom apartment, sleeps 3, city centre, near tourist attractions and castle. Free Wi-fi.
The apartment is situated on a peaceful street in the Meadows/Tollcross area in the centre of Edinburgh - on the top (third) floor of a traditional, Scottish tenement building.
The accommodation comprises: a pleasant entry hall with access to all rooms; large lounge with Chesterfield sofa, TV/DVD and fireplace; one double bedroom overlooking gardens to the rear of the property; fully equipped kitchen including oven, hob and washing machine; and modern bathroom with overhead shower.
We also have a fold down bed suitable for a third guest, and a cot/crib for younger guests.
The apartment has been recently refurbished with neutral décor throughout and good quality, comfortable furniture and fittings, this apartment really is a home away from home.
The apartment is located just two minutes from the popular 'Meadows' park, which really comes alive in the summer. Tourist attractions such as Edinburgh Castle, the Royal Mile, Princes Street and the historic Grassmarket are all within a ten minute walk of the property - it really is a prime location! You won't have to travel far to find something to do in the evening either - the King's Theatre is literally around the corner, with three further theatres and three cinemas in the immediate vicinity, while the nearby streets contain a plethora of restaurants, cafes and bars.
This property is newly advertised on Airbnb, but we have received all 5 star reviews on the other website we advertise on!
Minimum 5 night stay over Christmas and New Year.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All bookings are subject to the following terms and conditions.
2. Strictly NO-SMOKING and NO PETS.
3. The rental period starts from 2pm on the first day and ends at 11am on the final day. We will try to be flexible to accommodate early arrivals or late departures where we do not have other guests leaving or arriving on the same day.
4. Normal usage of electricity and gas for heating is included in the rental price. However a meter reading will be taken at the beginning of your stay and a supplementary charge may be made for excessive usage of electric or gas.
5. Price includes provision of bed linen and towels.
6. The guest agrees to be a considerate tenant and to take good care of the property and leave it and its contents in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental.
7. A £100 damage deposit to be paid on arrival will be returned on departure.
8. The owner of the property cannot be held responsible for any accident, damage, loss, injury, expense or inconvenience suffered by the guest or to personal belongings whilst in the property, gardens or other grounds of the property.
9. Guests are advised to arrange comprehensive travel insurance.
10. Breakages and spillages must be reported immediately.
11. The owner cannot be responsible for any temporary stoppage or defect to any public service to the property.
12. The owner cannot be responsible for any loss, damage or injury from adverse weather conditions, riot, war, strike or any other even beyond the owners control.
13. The owner cannot be responsible for any loss or damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the guests if the property was to be destroyed or damaged before the start of the rental. In such circumstances the guest would be informed and given a full refund.
14. Under no circumstances will the owner’s liability to the client exceed the amount paid to the owners.
A signature will be requested by the guest on check-in to indicate that you agree with the above terms and conditions.
This host has 111 reviews for other properties.View other reviews