The Pfarrhaus (rectory) is a large family home, with every bit of comfort. Including WiFi, complete Kitchen, 8 bedrooms (18 beds + 3 cots). Price: 15-30EUR per person per night (depending on number of guests & number of nights).
Beautiful but not expensive. Note: the price depends on the number of guests! This makes Pfarrhaus affordable for any size group.
- 18 beds + 3 childrens beds
- 5 showers and 4 toilets
- Fully equipped kitchen
- WiFi, DVD player, live German TV
- Great BBQ (South African Braai)
- Central to the Eifel region
Please note: you rent the WHOLE house and will NOT share it with other guests.
NOW WITH WOODSTOVE!
The Pfarrhaus is fully equipped, naturally including WiFi. There is a sizeable kitchen with all accessories, including oven, microwave, dishwasher and coffee maker. The double dining room can accommodate all guests. There are two DVD players with TVs available in the large living room and a games room. There is live TV, but only in German.
In total there are 8 bedrooms: 7 with a double bed and one of them has 2 bunkbeds. There are also three cots. One of the rooms has a private shower, and there are 2 bathrooms with a total of 4 showers and 3 toilets.
Around the Pfarrhaus is a spacious garden. A South African braai was added to the terrace for 'professional' barbecuing.
The area offers many things to see and do:
- Small towns such as Prüm and Monschau.
- Cities such as Trier, Luxembourg and Koblenz.
- Amusement parks such as Phantasialand, Waldpark Eifel and Wild- & Erlbenispark, Dinosaurierpark Teufelsschlucht and the Adler- & Wolfspark Kasselburg.
- Racing car opportinities nearby in Francorchamps and the Nürburgring.
- Swimming pools, both indoors and outdoors, in Prüm and Bitburg.
- Nature, such as reservoirs, crater lakes and a real geiser.
- If there is snow: possibility to ski on slopes with various lifts.
- The Abbey of Himmerod with its own brewery.
Please request a quote by e-mail (EMAIL HIDDEN) or ph(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN))
The entire house (except storage spaces).
Interaction with guests
There is a caretaker.
You can always call me on my mobile: +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Other things to note
Wood is not included. Both the stove in the hallway and the South African braai (barbecue) outside require wood (not coles).
Needless to say that there is comfortable central heating (not just the wood stove).
There is a refundable deposit.