• On the day of arrival the guests have to give to the owners their identification documents (passport or ID) for the purpose of registration at the Tourist Board. The documents have to be returned to them within 24 hours. The guests have to pay them the last amount.
• The owners are available to the guests during their stay for any information and assistance they may need. In case of any complain about the quality of the accommodation we advise the guests to contact directly the owners.
• The guests are responsible for the cleanness of the apartment. The owners are not required to clean and tidy up, or to take out the garbage during the whole stay of the clients.
• The owners will change the bed linen every 7 days. The owners do not have the obligation to furnish any towel, kitchen cloth, toilet paper, cleaning products and detergent as well as deck chairs and parasol.
• The owners are neither obliged nor responsible to organize guests' free time or to entertain them.
• The guests are obliged to take care of their personal things and valuables left in the accommodation. The owners will not be responsible in case of any disappearance, we advise then the guests to always close the doors and windows when they go out.
• The owners do not have the right to enter in the rented accommodation during the absence of the guests, except to stop damages or a danger occurring in the accommodation. In this case they have to inform the guests about it as soon as they come back at the accommodation. If the owners have any reason to believe that house rules are violated, the guests have to let them enter in the accommodation in order to check the situation.
• Pets are allowed only with the permission of the owners. Bringing pets without prior announcement is not allowed, the owners and have in this case the right to cancel the reservation. The guests are responsible for any damages caused by their pets, and have to clean the excrements left inside and outside the accommodation, as well as in the vicinity of the accommodation and on the beach. If it was agreed that the pets stay outside the accommodation the guests do not have the right to let them enter inside.
• It is not allowed to bring any weapon, inflammable or explosive substances and products with strong or unpleasant smell into the apartment. As well any cooking and electrical appliances are not allowed without the agreement of the owners.
• The guests are kindly asked to take care of the accommodation and its furniture situated inside and outside of it. The guests are not allowed to move the furniture or to transport it to another accommodation, outside or to the beach (the kitchen chairs to the terrace, cutlery to another accommodation unit, towels or blankets to the beach, deck chairs from the garden to the beach.
• When the guests go out of the accommodation they have the obligation to close the parasols, switch off the lights and electrical appliances, close water. As well the guests are asked while they are outside not to leave the air-conditioning on , and to close doors and windows while it is in use.. It is forbidden to throw waste in the toilets or in any other place not predicted for this purpose like outside the house .
• It is strictly forbidden that any person other that the guests stay inside or outside the accommodation. If any other person that the one declare at the moment of the reservation are present in the accommodation, the owners have the right to cancel the reservation of all the guests. Guests staying in any accommodation that does not belong to the owners to not have the right to enter in their accommodation without their agreement.
• Guests who intentionally or accidentally damage the property, will have to reimburse the owners the full amount of the occurred damage.
• If the guests intend to arrive after 20:00 on the first day they have to inform the owners or the agency about it in order to avoid that the owners propose their accommodation to other guests, thinking that the first one gave up of the reservation.
• On the day of departure the guests have to leave the accommodation the latest at 10:00, in order that the owners have time to prepare it for the next guests arriving at 14:00. The guests have the obligation to leave the accommodation in the same condition as they found it, tidy and undamaged.
• The guests are requested not to disturb the peace of the owners and other customers from 14:00 to 17:00 and from 22:00 to 8:00.
• The owners and the agency can put an end to the reservation of the guests who do not respect house rules. In this case the guests will be charged for the entire amount of the reservation, regardless the shorter stay.
• When starting to use the accommodation it is assumed that the guests are familiar with the house rules and that they agree with their conditions and obligations. Complains will be considered only if reported during the stay. Subsequent complains will not be considered.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.