- 2 Rooms for 3-5 Guests Cozy Place at Sai Ying Pun
- DIRECT BUS from airport to Building
- fully furnished and equipped
- 1 min walk to Sai Ying Pun MTR station, bus & tram stop
- 5 mins walk to New Soho
- 8 mins walk to HK University
- close to Macau Ferry, good for a day trip
MI casa es tu casa… I guarantee you a pleasant stay at this Cozy Homestay near NEW Western SOHO, Sai Ying Pun, HK. Two bedrooms with two double beds and one sofa bed for 3-5 guests. around 350 sq ft (33 sq meter). A bathroom with separate shower space and washing machine.
we can ensure the Best Deal for 2 Rooms apartment in the area
Well equipped kitchen for simple cooking.
Sai Ying Pun is a safe district (usually safe on HK island) where you can explore the old Hong Kong. It has developed to an expat friendly district with the New Western Soho area, just in 5 mins walking distance. also it is 8 mins walk to HKU. we hosted many HKU visit professors in the past.
Walking distance or 1 MTR stop to Macau Ferry Pier from Flat if you like to explore Macau in the same trip and 2 MTR stops to Pier for Outlying Islands to explore the nature.
you can find local food, western food, Starbucks, supermarkets, 24/7 convenience store, pharmacy, laundry place around within 3 mins walk. You may explore the quaint of Chinese Medicine Street, Dried Seafood and Bird Nest Street in a stone throw distance.
You may also enjoy taking Tram to Sheung Wan (HKD2.30per pax) and change MTR to access to different part of HK. The Tram journey takes you 5 minutes to Sheung Wan and so you will see and experience the local HK ambience along the ride.
Sun Yat Sen Memorial Park and Swimming pool and Sports Complex is right behind the building for your daily workout.
Walk up to the NEW Western SOHO through Centre Street, to Third Street and High Street with plenty of restaurants, cafes with all day breakfast, organic food shops and galleries.
Or hop up to Rickshaw Sightseeing Bus H1 to travel around HK… check out Hong Kong Tourism Association
The 2 bedroom flat is suitable for travelers on a short/medium term Home stay. NOT staying with the owner. 100% privacy.
-Two double mattresses with clean sheets
- Free Wifi and foreign TV channels
- ATM, banks, laundry and pharmacy just downstairs
- Elevator with 24 hour building security
- Digital Door Lock (door code) for easy access and self check in and change code for every guest change for security reason
- Kitchen with Microwave
- Fridge with Freezer
- Induction Stove
- Water heater
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and ironing board
the regular rate is for 4 guests with usage of two double beds. we charge HKD80 per extra set of linen if single bed or sofa bed is/are used according to your sleeping arrangement.
The location of the Flat makes your trip far more HASSLE-FREE after landing, esp. late night arrival.
if you come from the Airport, you can take:
1) save you from HKD100 per person charge by Airport Express and change MTR Sai Ying Pun station.
A10 Cityflyer Bus directly to the flat building (HKD48) and get off at the FIRST stop after the WESTERN TUNNEL, CONNAUGHT GARDEN CONNAUGHT ROAD WEST. 1 min walk
2) Airport Express to Hong Kong Station (HKD100) and change Taxi around HKD45 or MTR Sai Ying Pun station.
Interaction with guests
pls feel free to enquire the availability and anything about the flat.
after the booking confirmation, we will ensure it by a message right away.
we will request a passport copy (passport number masked for privacy) for verification (we would like to know who exactly will stay at our place and it is a basic procedure same as the hotels do), a week before your arrival for directions and access codes for self-check in.
we provide guest door code to access the flat for Self- check in, therefore free you a key transfer hassle especially you have a late flight.
Other things to note
although we try our best to provide a comfortable and safe accommodation for our guests, we encourage our guests to get travel insurance during your trip and stay.
- Check in time is 3pm and check out time is 12pm.
- Lock up windows and make sure door lock properly before you leave the Flat
- Be Green! Turn off water heater, AC and lights whenever you don't need them.
- It is a Home Stay. we provide Microfibre towel (size 110 x 60cm light weight quick dry for the humidity in HK) for guests' convenience only. pls bring your own if it is not your preferred towel type ******
HKD30 per Big Cotton Towel ON DEMAND in advance.
- We DO NOT provide amenities in order to lower the operation cost and so we offer good rate for budget accommodation, moreover to prevent unnecessary waste. there may have some supplies at the flat left by previous guests. you can choose to use them or not.
- We provide a bottle water, refreshments and limited toilet rolls for your arrival. pls get yourselves if you need more. *****
- Sorry we can't help collecting courier or postal mail as Hotels do.
- Pls clear trash every day where the trash point is just at the stairs well.
keep the flat clean for the next guests, thanks! *****
- no smoking, no pets and no shoes worn in the flat
- you break it and your replace it with equal or greater quality.. or you pay for it.
- you soil it, you clean it or replace it ****
- appreciated to recycle plastic bottles and paper if there is a recycle box in the flat
- welcome to use the shopping bags provided in the flat as we have got many after each guests check out. also save you from shopping levy.
no relocation of furniture, appliances and power plug we connected with our appliances and device to avoid overloading and caused fuse box blown out.
pls make sure your appliances are 220v before you plug them to our sockets, otherwise you need a converter or transformer from your country. we only provide adaptor.
pls don't throw other than toilet paper in the toilet bowl...not even kitchen paper, sanitary product, cotton pad, food etc...we will charge for plumbing service ...sorry
- we will ask for passport copy (passport number masked) before your arrival for verification... we will keep it confidential.
- it is a HK regulation that the building elevators have to take regular check up once or twice a week and so no complaint is accepted while you meet with an elevator check up service which last for 2-3 hours each service.
- a full set of house rule will be sent with the check in details before your arrival.
This host has 496 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
we are a couple from London and Hong Kong, who love to travel and meet new friends. we had attended the first Airbnb Open at San Francisco and met a lot of other hosts all over the world. we shared invaluable ideas in hosting and chatted with the top management of Airbnb. it was a great experience and we would like to share this with our guests and invite them to the Airbnb community.... all our apartments operate by ...a dEsign solution limited