Our spacious 1,000sq ft cottage is perfect for a family of 4 or as a romantic getaway for 2. 10 min to Mt. Snow and 15 min to Stratton for sport enthusiasts. Easy access on Rt. 100. Fenced yard for dogs. Brookside deck for grillin' and chillin'.
Our spacious 1,000sq ft cottage is perfect for a family of 4 or as a romantic getaway for two. 10 min to Mt. Snow and 15 min to Stratton for sport enthusiasts. Easy access on Rt. 100. Fenced in yard for dogs (sorry no cats due to allergies). Brookside deck for grillin' and chillin'
* We can not accept groups larger than four*
* 10-15 minutes to Mt. Snow(depending on weather)
* 15-23 minutes to Stratton Mt. (depending on weather)
* VAST trails within minutes drive
* 5 min walk to the country market
* Dog sledding walking distance
* 15 minutes to Grout Pond State Park
* 15 min drive to 7-11 (24 hour store with gas)
The house comes fully equipped to cook, grill and chill.
* 4 burner gas stove & microwave
* outdoor grill on back deck overlooking the brook
*outdoor lounge chairs
Disconnect with no cell service in this quiet valley, or stay connected with wi-fi.
* Streaming Netflix on 50" Plasma HD TV or watch DVD/VHS or HDMI device.
We are available by phone or email for any questions or concerns.
*snow shoes upon request(2pairs)
*large leaky canoe upon request during summer
Interaction with guests
We give the guests space to feel this is their own home, but are available for anything they need.
* No tobacco smoking.
* Be mindful of your pets and don't let them make a "mess" in the house
*We have stocked the house with some "basics". Including some canned goods, pasta, etc. because we know it can sometimes be a pain to go out in certain weather conditions. We ask that on an honor system you leave money for things you use. This does not include coffee or tea which are complimentary. Thanks!
My husband and I currently reside in the green mountains of Vermont. We embrace much of what this beautiful valley has to offer, including snowboarding, snowshoeing, hiking, canoeing, mountain biking, dirt biking and tennis. I'm a singer/songwriter and my husband is a renaissance man with a passion for moto-journalism.
We've stayed in Airbnb accommodations in Argentina, Peru, Mexico and Scotland so far, and every experience has been amazing!
We are both adventurers who love to travel and would love have others visit this area and have as much fun as we do!