2 blocks from the Canal St street car.
.9 mile to the Quarter.
1/4 mile to Whole Foods.
LOTS OF BEDS!
3 queens. 2 fulls. 2 twins.
2 full bathrooms.
*Unit 2 sleeps 10 maximum
*Unit 1 available - sleeps an additional 10
*Up to 20 guests when booking both simultaneously.
0.9 mile walk to the French Quarter. $1.25 and 10 minutes from my home to the French Quarter by street car. $5-10 and 5 minutes by cab to get back.
Please be courteous and respectful of other guests in any neighboring units (if applicable) as well as neighbors - specifically with late night noise.
If you use the back yard, please clean up after yourself. Broken glass and discarded cigarette butts will result in deduction from damage deposit.
1. NO SMOKING of any kind. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. No candles or open flames.
3. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Additional guests beyond the amount of booking will result in an additional charge.
4. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Excessive re-arranging of furniture will result in deduction from the damage deposit.
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
7. PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
8. Parking: No reserved parking is provided. We will make every attempt to hold at least one parking spot open in front of the house, but make no guarantees.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels or blankets. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. Missing or excessively stained bed linens will result in a deduction from the damage deposit.
10. Fireplaces are not operational. Please do not attempt to use them.
11. Do not leave space heaters on when leaving the house.
12. Do not remove, adjust, or tamper with Mardi Gras masks or other décor.
13. Always lock all exterior doors when leaving and when checking out. We are not responsible for theft.
14. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $500.
15. Removal or damage of ceiling fan remotes will result in a damage deposit charge.
16. Storms: if there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
• A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
• The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
-Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
-Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
-Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
Failure to abide by any of rules may result in a possible forfeiture of damage deposit.
*Cancellations: we adhere to the AirBNB "strict" policy - please read the details from the help pages. Additionally, full refunds (minus AirBNB fees) can be given for bookings cancelled 60 days in advance. Partial refunds may be granted for cancellations - depending on season - 30 days in advance. If you think you might cancel or have questions, please ask BEFORE booking!
This host has 308 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I love to renovate and rehab houses and make them beautiful again. All of my properties have been renovated by my team and me, and we put a lot of attention into details.
I pride myself on being attentive, friendly, and a good communicator. Please allow me to earn your 5-star feedback.