Clean, spacious, and very quiet 2BR/1BA apartment in Golden Gate Heights/Inner Sunset, in close proximity to UCSF, great restaurants, world-class museums and other attractions of Golden Gate Park. Easy street parking near the unit.
Located in one of the safest neighborhoods in SF, with easy access to public transportation (the N-Judah rail line is 2.5 blocks away), a great nearby supermarket (Andronico's), and a vibrant commercial area on Irving & 9th Ave, within a 10-minute walk. Walking distance to UCSF is 15-20 minutes.
The property is on a moderately steep hill. Just two blocks up the street is a small hilltop park with expansive, panoramic views of the city and Pacific Ocean.
The apartment includes an updated, fully-equipped, eat-in kitchen with new stainless steel appliances, a spacious living room with French doors leading to a large patio, a garden view main bedroom, a smaller 2nd bedroom (each with a queen-sized bed), and one bathroom with a tub/shower.
The main bedroom has two windows facing the back yard and a lot of natural light, while the smaller 2nd bedroom does not have an outside window and is lit by indoor lighting only.
Bed linens, towels, pillows, and blankets are provided.
Wi-fi and cable TV included.
PARKING: Easy, unlimited street parking, usually on the same block (just watch for street cleaning signs).
Laundry: There is no washer/dryer in the unit, but there are multiple laundromats within 4-5 blocks. I recommend Sunset Suds on Irving & 12th Ave.
Interaction with guests
I live in the same house, and can be reached by phone, text, or email. Texting or email are usually easiest.
Other things to note
Please provide a brief description of your visit and who would be staying at the property. Please review the listing info prior to booking.
1. No pets, illegal substances of any kind, or smoking anywhere in or near the property, including the back yard and patio. Smokers must completely leave the property to smoke. If any evidence of smoking or pets is discovered, the entire security deposit will be charged to remediate special cleaning or any associated damage.
2. The property owner is not responsible for any possible injuries, accidents, or illnesses that may occur while the guest(s) are on the property. The owner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are accepting the risk of any potential harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the property.
3. No parties of any kind, please. A low noise level is expected at all times, especially after 9 PM. This is a quiet single family home in a residential neighborhood, and the unit cannot be used for loud gatherings or events.
4. All garbage must be securely sealed in plastic bags to avoid leakage. If a bag is punctured, please use a second bag to prevent leakage. Extra cleanup costs related to improperly stored or disposed garbage will be deducted from the security deposit. Please do not leave food open for prolonged periods of time in the kitchen to avoid attracting ants and other insects.
5. Do not block any driveways, 24/7. Extremely important. The vehicle may be towed without warning at your expense. Please check the street cleaning signs prior to parking.
6. Please report any damaged items as soon as possible, prior to check out. Replacement or repair costs will be deducted from the security deposit.
7. Please turn off all lights and any portable electric appliances, and close all doors and windows when leaving the unit.
8. Double check the front door each time you leave to make sure it's fully locked.
9. Additional fees will apply if the unit is left excessively messy or dirty on checkout, or if property damage is found.
10. Check-in is at 3:00 PM, check-out at 11:00 AM, unless otherwise agreed upon.
I am a longtime San Francisco resident, working in healthcare. Will gladly suggest good places to eat, hike, bike, or any other local attractions. Prior to SF, I had lived in the northeast, and spent many years at UCSF for training and postgraduate work.