Are you looking for a perfect venue for a large family gathering, retreat with friends, or a small corporate getaway? This luxurious 5 bedroom estate was recently featured on The Travel Channel as THE PLACE to stay in San Diego. It's a unique 2-story property featuring two connected homes with a total of 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, 4 decks, 1 hot tub and 270 degree views that will leave you saying “WOW!” You can check out our reviews for the 2nd level which is rented out as a 3 bedroom by viewing this AirBnB listing - https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/3569322
This newly remodeled 3100 sf modern home is in the upscale Mission Hills neighborhood has stunning views from it's floor-to-ceiling windows. Located on a peaceful street in a great neighborhood, yet just 5 minutes to the heart of downtown and all the action, you couldn't stay in a more ideal location. You can walk to many of San Diego's top attractions, and drive to the rest in just 10-15 minutes!
The home was featured on the Travel channel, search Rental With A View on YouTube to see the video.
Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, the Bay View Hilltop Villa is an ideal setting in which to make some amazing memories! But don't take our word for it…. Just read some of our reviews!
There's nothing like gathering with family, friends, or colleagues after a long day of sightseeing or work and enjoying the best view in San Diego while sipping your favorite libation on the monstrous 800 square feet of deck.
- The master bedroom has a Tempurpedic Deluxe Cloud king-size bed, private 4-piece bathroom, large walk-in closet and private balcony with use of the luxurious 3-seater jacuzzi overlooking San Diego Harbor.
- The second bedroom has a large closet, cozy queen bed, vaulted ceilings modern decor, and access to front deck.
- The third bedroom has a king bed, vaulted ceilings, gorgeous décor, and access to the front deck.
- Two luxurious full bathrooms with over $40K in upgrades. Zen-inspired master bathroom features jetted tub with glass chandelier, walk-in shower with soothing travertine stone, Toto electric toilet/bidet, and vessel sink.
- The second bathroom is equipped with huge walk-in shower, 3 wall-mounted body sprayers, custom LED lighting, and Italian glass tile.
- The kitchen is a chef's DREAM! Come home from long day and enjoy cooking your favorite recipe while enjoying the sunset views. It is equipped with high-end stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, Miele induction cooktop, plus two wine and beverage coolers for your use.
- The living room features an over-sized sectional couch with room for everyone
- Wonderful open floor plan with modern décor
- The master has a super comfy king bed, private half bath and large walk-in closet
- Second bedroom has beautiful canopy queen bed and a large closet.
- Full shared bath has been fully upgraded with a walk in shower
- Oversized 'Cuddler Lounge' to snuggle up, read a book and watch sunsets
- Family room has large sectional couch with plenty of seating
- Stainless steel propane grill for outdoor cooking as you watch the sun set
- Upgraded kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances.
- Pack-n-play/crib and portable high chair by request
Other Features Include:
- Blazing fast wireless Internet
- Dedicated parking
- Two laundry rooms
- Multiple Premium Cable TV's with 200+ channels and Roku
- Beach gear and towels (selection may vary slightly from what is pictured)
- Board games and toys for adults and kids
- Lots of other cool stuff…. too much to list!
The house is conveniently located 2 short blocks (over the bridge) to the Middleton Trolley Stop (Green Line) which gives quick access to convention center, downtown, Old Town, Gas Lamp, East Village, Petco Park, Qualcomm Stadium, and Mexico Border.
5-10 minute taxi ride to airport, downtown, zoo, museums, and much more. We still recommend renting a car so you can explore all San Diego has to offer.
Within 10-15 minute walk to:
- Balboa Park & San Diego Zoo
- Little Italy (quaint shopping and dining, just blocks away)
- Mission Hills shopping district
- Banker's Hill (cool restaurants, bars, coffee shops)
- San Diego Harbor
Within 5-10 minute drive of:
- The Pacific Ocean & Beaches
- Coronado Island and historic Hotel del Coronado
- Downtown & Gas Lamp Quarter (shopping, bar & restaurant district)
- Historic Old Town
- Petco Park (home of the Padres)
- Qualcomm Stadium (home of the Chargers)
- The USS Midway aircraft carrier museum
- Seaport Village shops & dining
- San Diego Convention Center
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
We will treat you like family and do anything and everything it takes to ensure your stay is remembered as one of your best trips ever! We look forward to hosting you!
5 night minimum required for major holidays and select special events* Maximum # of guests is 12 (includes children)