Cooled by bay breezes, a quiet, delightful setting adjacent to a Koala reserve, in the Redlands suburb of Ormiston. Private Space includes: Bedroom (Q bed & AC), own living room, Bathroom, Breakfast Kitchenette, Patio.
Breakfast included and free WiFi
Non smoking. Suits 1-2.
A quiet cul-de-sac, adjacent to a Koala reserve and park, in the leafy Redlands suburb of Ormiston. On Morton Bay, South East of the Brisbane CBD, we are close to the waters edge, with views overlooking Cleveland Point and North Stradbroke Island and the cooling bay breezes, all helping to provide a delightful setting. Air conditioned bedroom for your comfort.
Walking distance (10min) to the train station.
You will be the only guest(s) while staying with us, and your accommodation, which suits 1-2 people, will be immaculately clean for your stay.
Your accommodation includes:
• Private bedroom with Queen size bed - (Air Conditioned)
• Private living/lounge room with TV and access to outside patio area with views of the Koala reserve and the bay
• Private bathroom (bath and shower) with a separate private toilet. A hairdryer is available.
• Your living area is situated on the ground floor, while our own main living quarters are upstairs.
• Continental style breakfast including fruit juice, choice of cereals, milk, yoghurt, toast, jams and spreads, coffee and teas, fruit.
• Kitchenette/Laundry with Coffee, tea & toast making facilities, small fridge & microwave with griller
• WiFi connection available 24x7
• Access to washing/drying/ironing facilities for your convenience
• Non smoking environment (inside and outside)
• Excellent fresh coffee, roasted on the premises
Interaction with guests
Your hosts are Graham and Jenny and you will be the only guest(s) while staying with us. We strive to be great hosts, while being respectful of your privacy, helpful and to make your stay as comfortable as we can.
Other things to note
We hope you have a fantastic stay and enjoy our home as much as we do.
The following key words can be used for internet searches to useful local information:
• Redlands Tourism: ("redlandstourism")
• Brisbane Visitors Guide: ("brisbanevisitorsguide")
• Trains, Buses and Ferries: ("translink")
• No smoking both inside and outside
• Please leave the living areas tidy
• Please be respectful of our neighbours
I am a semi retired IT professional still doing some work from home.
In addition I also run a small batch speciality Coffee roasting business from home. So we will be enticing you with excellent fresh coffee during your stay.
Hobbies include coffee, riding a Triumph Bonneville motorcycle, music, growing and processing coffee.