Stone istrian house renovated in 2005. and recommended for accomodation small group of tourists or three family.
RULES IN HOUSE IVAS:
1.Cars left on parking lot inside courtyard and always close the door of the fance. It's NOT ALLOWED to park on neighbor's parking places.
2. Arrival is after 2:00 PM and departure to 10.00
3. .All guests should prepare passport or identity card because I must immediately registration personal in tourist office,
Tourist tax payable upon arrival
4. Additional services should to pay first day.
5. Technical devices used carefully, oven, TV, etc...
6.Please, DON'T LEAVE empty bottle and garbage in the house, – GREEN CONTAINER in the road
7.Don't leave UNLOCK DOOR when to go out house
blankets, glasses and dishes don't leave out there in case rainy.
No problem if you break plate or vine glass but break glass in the garden or house is a problem.
10. Please, clean trash of pets in the garden and parking.
Pets allowed and payable upon arrival
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 112 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi, I am Branka. I live in Zagreb, Croatia, but I love spending most of the sunny days at the seaside in Istria, Savudrija (near Umag), where I have a cute Istrian house. I also like traveling around Europe together with my family and my dog.