Enjoy your private space in our quiet, spacious property, at the same time have easy access to Baguio City center.
This Studio, a private room, is part of a large property. It is right beside another listing, where guests may be present at the same time.
For groups larger than 6, we have a 2-bedroom 2-bathroom unit, complete with a kitchen plus dining and living areas, which can accommodate up to 10 persons.
The Studio is reached by going down our garden steps, into the lower level of the property. Guests have access to our garden. We have also prepared a small sitting area outside the Studio for guests to use.
Vehicles can be parked just outside the Studio. The driveway slopes downward, and some guests hesitate to use it, but it is safe and not difficult to negotiate.
Interaction with guests
We like to give our guests as much privacy as they want, although we make ourselves available if they need tips to enjoy Baguio and its environs better.
Other things to note
We installed an ABS-CBN TV Plus box in the Studio's TV.
We have dogs in the property. They're generally quiet, but sometimes they bark, like when they hear noises or when neighboring dogs start barking.
The Studio is in the bottom level of a 3-storey structure. There is parking space right outside the room and also in our garden area. Both spaces are accessed by driving down an inclined driveway. Alternatively, guests might prefer to park outside the street-level gate, where it is also safe.
The Studio does not have cooking nor dining facilities. However, we provide a mini-ref, an electric kettle and cups and saucers for snacking.
For your most pleasant stay, kindly be mindful of the following:
1. We have a 4-8pm check-in window. Check-out is on or before 10am. For guests who have other plans, kindly coordinate with us PRIOR to your arrival. Guests are strongly discouraged from asking to check in very late at night or very early in the morning. If considered, such requests may incur extra charges.
2. We do not have a car service to bring guests to destinations nor to fetch them.
3. The number of persons advised by guests is fixed. Additional guests must be advised PRIOR to arrival in and acceptance is only up to a maximum of 6 persons, children included.
4. We do not permit smoking anywhere indoors. If you must smoke, please do so in the terraces or in the garage area. We do not provide ashtrays. Please dispose of your cigarette butts responsibly. We especially request you not to throw cigarette butts in our planters or just anywhere in the grounds.
5. We are trying to conserve water, which is delivered into our tanks. Please use it wisely, be alert for leaks and report any as soon as you can. For this reason, doing laundry is prohibited. There are inexpensive laundry services nearby. Guests who insist on doing laundry in the units will be charged the price of one water delivery (approximately P840.00).
6. Kindly take reasonable care of the things in property. If there are any losses, damages and/or breakages, we will have to charge guests accordingly.
6. If you move the furniture or appliances, we would be grateful if you return them to their original places before you check out.
8. We try to provide you with what will be needed during your stay. Kindly use our things for their intended purpose. For instance, please do not use dish towels for wiping floors, nor the dinnerware and planters as ashtrays.
9. Please take care to bring all your things with you when you check-out. We have no way of returning things left behind.
Your cooperation is genuinely appreciated.
This host has 16 reviews for other properties.View other reviews