Studio flat for 1 or 2 guests located in one of the most charmy and lively neighbours of Berlin: Prenzlauer Berg with its bars and restaurants and the well known flea-market in Mauer Park just around the corner.Easy Access to public Transportation.
The flat is very bright and equipped with eveyrthing you need for a short or eithera longer stay.
Contact me and I will be happy to help you with any question!
The apartment is quiet and (URL HIDDEN) is located on the ground floor facing a courtyard.
Fully equipped kitchen
Interaction with guests
I will be not in the apartment during my guests stay but I will be more than happy to answer all your question and to help you to discover Berlin and make you love ot as I love it!
- Do not use the internet provided at the apartment for illegal downloads, filesharing or distribution of movies, songs, videos, etc. This is an infringement of copyrights, which can get the owner of the internet connection (i.e. the apartment owner or manager) sued by the owner of the files' distribution rights. Any such action by guests will therefore, unfortunately, lead to us taking legal action against them and to seek compensation. Unfortunately, we have learnt from our past experience where guests have engaged in such filesharing. DO NOT DO IT PLEASE!
- No excessive noise between 11pm and 7am
- Do not smoke in the apartment or inside the building
- Make sure the apartment's door is always properly shut and locked when leaving the premises
- Preferably take off your shoes when inside the apartment
- Switch off the lights and TV when leaving the apartment
- Close all windows when leaving the apartment
... and, of course, enjoy your stay!
This host has 14 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am a Berliner!
This is how I like to introduce myself.
I am in my late 30s,I am friendly and I love to meet people coming from other countries and help them a little to enjoy a stay in Berlin if they decide to visit this beautiful city!
I am italian and I've been leaving in this beautiful city for 6 years.
Food and wine lover,travel addicted!
Come to my place and enjoy Berlin as I enjoy every single day as it was the first day I moved here!