Looking for a luxury getaway in the mountains? Look no further - Luxury vacation home in Park City, Utah is the perfect vacation getaway! Deer Oak Lodge is a six bedroom, eight bath ski home with amazing mountain views.
SHORT TERM RENTAL
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. ARRIVAL time is 4:00 pm. DEPARTURE time is 10:00 am. If the home is ready before 4:00 pm, you may be allowed to check in early. You must call ahead to make sure the home is ready. Do not enter your rental early without permission. Because we need ample time to prepare the home for the next rental, late check-outs are not permitted and will be charged at a rate of $50 for each hour past 10am MT. Also, we do ask that if you plan to leave prior to your scheduled departure date, that you notify us by phone at (phone number hidden) or by e-mail at (email hidden).
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit. Smoking is not permitted inside the property. You may smoke on porches and decks if doors and windows to the home are closed and ashes and cigarette butts are disposed of properly. If it is determined that smoking did occur inside this non-smoking property, actual damages, but not less than $150 will be charged to cover the cost of smoke removal and any other damages.
3. PETS are not permitted in rental units under any conditions. An additional fee will be charged for cleaning if it is determined that an undeclared pet was brought into the home and immediate check out will be required with no refund of rents paid.
4. USE RESTRICTIONS: Property is not to be used for parties or gatherings beyond the registered number of guests. Rental of this property is limited to use by family groups. Use of the premises by fraternities, sororities or unrelated groups under 25 years of age is strictly prohibited. Misrepresentation will result in the renter being asked to vacate the property immediately without refund of any deposits or rents.
The person(s) acquiring this rental must be present during the rental period.
5. EXCESSIVE NOISE: The Rental Property is located in a quiet residential neighborhood. Quiet time is from 10:00 pm until 8:00 am, or as may otherwise be required by the rules of the homeowner association (if any). Tenants agree not to undertake any activities that interfere with their neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their property.
Tenants agree to fully comply with local noise regulations and to use common sense in keeping noise volume low after dark. Any enforcement actions by local law enforcement and/or homeowners association are at the Tenants’ sole risk and expense and may result in additional charges or immediate eviction without refund of any deposits or rents.
6. ARRIVAL CONDITION: The home is inspected for cleanliness before your arrival. Please report anything that is not in acceptable condition within one hour of your arrival. Anything not reported in that time frame will be deemed acceptable.
7. DAMAGE INSURANCE/SECURITY DEPOSIT: Accidental damage insurance plus a small security deposit are required. Damages or rental rules and regulations non-compliance will be claimed to the insurance company, deducted from the security deposit and/or charged to the credit card on file as applicable.
The following CONDITIONS MUST BE MET
Any conditions not met may be deducted from the security deposit.
a. No items are missing and no damage is done to the home or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. (actual damages)
b. No costs are incurred due to collection of rents or services rendered during the stay. (actual damages)
c. Dirty dishes are placed in the dishwasher and started. ($30)
d. All food is removed from the refrigerator and cabinets and disposed of. Unopened, non-perishable, sealed food items and paper products may be left if so desired. ($30)
e. All trash and debris are placed in trash receptacles. Please do not leave trash sitting around the home. ($30)
f. No damages or mess from wet, dirty or muddy shoes or boots worn in the home. (actual cleaning or damages charged)
g. Beds that have been used are left unmade (so housekeeping can determine use) ($30)
h. All used towels and washcloths are left on the bathroom floor. ($30)
i. No linens are lost or damaged. (actual replacement cost)
j. Furniture is not moved. ($50)
k. Thermostat must be set to “heat” 60 degrees upon leaving.
Pipes will freeze in winter months. (actual damages)
l. No late check-out. ($50 per hour after 10am MT)
m. No holiday/party items left behind. ($50)
n. Hot tub not left discolored due to excessive use without showering. ($50)
o. No pet violation (actual cleaning costs / eviction)
p. No smoking violation (actual damages with a $150 minimum charge)
q. Doors locked upon leaving. ($50)
r. The renter is not evicted by the owner, representative of the owner,
or the local law enforcement. ($500 and no refund of rent paid)
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY:This home sleeps 17 in beds and 2 more may sleep on the sleeper sofa. The maximum number of guests is limited to nineteen (19) persons. If maximum occupancy is exceeded, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments.
9. ASSIGNMENT OR SUBLETTING: Renter will not assign this agreement or sublet any portion of the property.
10. MINIMUM STAY: This property requires a THREE (3) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY. Longer minimum stays may be required during some rental periods.
11. INCLUSIVE FEES: Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. The home will be furnished with an initial supply of paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags and dishwasher detergent. All additional sundry supplies are the responsibility of the renter. Other incidental sundries may be at the unit, but are not promised or guaranteed.
12. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE: Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Please contact us for rates and availability if you would like cleaning services during your stay.
13. MAINTENANCE AND DAMAGE: We strive to ensure that all facilities are in good repair and everything is in working order, however, there may be an occasion when an amenity is unavailable, is out of order, or breaks down during occupancy. We will do our best to make repairs or replacements, but if neither is reasonably possible due to time or availability of parts or service, we cannot guarantee these items and will not make refunds based on malfunctions or circumstances beyond our control.
14. ENTRY AND INSPECTION: Owner/Manager will have the right to enter the premises (a) in case of an emergency, (b) to make necessary or agreed repairs, alterations, improvements, supply necessary or agreed services, show the premises to prospective or actual buyers, tenants, workers or contractors, (c) when renter has abandoned or left the premises or (d) when eviction is necessary due to breach of contract. In the case of (b), entry may only be made during normal business hours and with prior notice to the renter.
15. HOLIDAY/PARTY DECORATIONS: Guests may decorate for special occasions at their own expense, but must remove and dispose of these decorations prior to departure. Christmas trees may not be left behind as the trash company will not pick them up. There will be a $50 fee for the disposal of such items left by guests.
16. LOCKED CLOSET: Owners have a locked closet for their personal possessions and extras for the rental. These closets are private and are not to be opened by tenants or guests under any circumstances.
17. RATE CHANGES: Until a reservation is confirmed and payment received, rates are subject to change without notice.
18. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS:- Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
19. PARKING: The Rental Property may be subject to parking rules, regulations or policies as adopted and/or enforced by local government agencies or the homeowners association (if any). Tenant is expected to be aware of, and fully comply with, such parking rules, regulations or policies. Tenant is advised not to park any trailers at or near the Rental Property without Agent’s prior written permission. Neither the Agent nor the Owner of the rental property shall assume any liability or responsibility for any damage or costs incurred by any tenant as the result of any vehicle or trailer being parked at or near the rental property or being towed.
20. STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS: No refunds will be given for storms. If your vacation is during the winter months, please come prepared to drive in snow and/or ice to reach your rental property. We do not refund due to road conditions.
21. WINTER CONDITIONS: Tenants are notified that this home is in a mountain location where winter conditions may apply. Walkways, driveways, sidewalks, stairs, etc… may be slippery due to ice and snow. These areas may be slippery even when they do not appear to be. It is advised that caution be used. Please step carefully on all outdoor surfaces. It is further advised that shoes be removed upon entering the home as wet or icy soles can cause slippery conditions on tile or wood floors inside the home.
22. HOT TUB: No Children under the age of 12 are permitted in the hot tub without direct adult supervision. PLEASE SHOWER before using the hot tub. Excess body oils and lotions can cause the water to become cloudy, foamy, and/or discolored and decrease the filter efficiency. If hot tub is left discolored due to excessive use without showering, a fee of $50 will be charged to drain and refill. When using the hot tub, remember that there are certain health risks associated with using hot tubs. Use at your own risk. This hot tub is drained, refilled and chemicals replenished on a regular basis. The water is tested weekly (more often during high use periods) and chemicals are replenished as needed. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. Do not stand or climb on the hot tub cover. When not using the hot tub, PLEASE LEAVE THE COVER ON so hot tub will stay warm and clean.
23. INDEMNIFICATION: Owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities unless such damage is the legal result of negligence or willful misconduct by the owner. Owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the renter or their guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all renters/guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
Renter shall indemnify and hold harmless the property owner or representatives of the property owner from all damages, injuries, claims, costs and expenses related to acts, events or omissions occurring in, on or about the property, or arising out of or in any way related to renter's use or occupancy of the property, renter's breach of any term of this Lease, or any work, activity or thing done, permitted or suffered by renter in, on or about the property.
24. NO ILLEGAL ACTS: Renter will comply with all statutes, ordinances, and requirements of all municipal, state and federal authorities regarding the use of the property. The rental property shall be treated with respect and consideration. Please be aware that some neighbors to this home are renters and some are permanent residents. We ask that the peace and privacy of any of the neighbors to this home be respected at all times. Any violations of the above stated policy could result in eviction from the premises without notice and without refund of any deposits or rents.
25. WAIVER: Failure of owner to enforce any provision of this agreement will not be deemed a waiver.
26. LEGAL: These Rules and Regulations shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Utah. In any action or proceeding involving a dispute between owner and renter arising from this agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred.
27. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: None
28. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: The foregoing constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and may be modified only in writing and signed by all parties. Each section, subsection or paragraph of this Agreement shall be deemed severable. If for any reason any portion of this Agreement is unenforceable, that portion shall not affect the applicability or validity of any other portion of this Agreement. This agreement and any modifications, including photocopies or facsimiles, may be signed in one or more counterparts, each of which will be deemed an original and all of which taken together will constitute one and the same instrument. If there is more than one renter, all renters are jointly and severally liable under this rental agreement.
By reserving and staying in this home, you agree to all terms and conditions of this these rules and regulations.
This host has 2 reviews for other properties.View other reviews