A beautifull, bright ans sunny apartment will suit those who wish to feel like at home after a day of exploring historical and lively Lisbon.
Situated in a quiet residential area, while very near Avenida da Liberdade and city cntre, it offers true Lisbon experience.
An air conditioning in every part of the apartment ensures your comfort during hot summers as well as in cold and humid winter seasons.
Have a unique Lisbon experiencce, just like many our guests who truly enjoyed their stay here
1. The apartment is privately owned; the Owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facility. The Owner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the apartment or others whom they invite to use the apartment.
2. Smoking and pets are NOT allowed. Smoking in the apartment or any pets at all may result in forfeiture of some or all of the security deposit or incur an additional fee.
3. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the apartment. Any person in/on the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
4. Keep the apartment and all furnishings in good order. Return supplied movies and games to their original boxes before leaving. Clean any spills and excessive cooking / grilling residues. Report any damage to the Owner immediately.
5. Only use furniture and appliances for their intended uses. The Owner is not responsible for any damage to personal articles washed in the supplied washer.
6. Minimize noise or large groups after 11:00 PM.
7. There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
8. Please note that late check-in, after 20:00, will cost and additional fee of 30 EUR.
8. Additional rules and guidelines will be posted inside the apartment.
Hello! My name is Nuno.
I am a very active person, and whenever possible, I like to be outdoors – biking and sailing - and enjoy the climate of Portugal.
Pinched by the amazing spots I had the opportunity to visit around the world and from the warm hospitality of people from many different nationalities, I am now pleased to welcome you in a charming flat located in one of the best and most central areas of Lisbon.
Hope to meet you soon!