About this listing
Our warm two bedroom apartment is eclectically and artistically styled, inspired by the colourful city Mexico City. Enjoy a spacious, fully furnished, serviced apartment close to local eateries and just minutes drive from the heart of Canberra.
Our beautiful Mexico City inspired apartment, is one of seven unique and eco-friendly apartments at 43 Stockdale Street, Dickson, Canberra, Australia.
Our apartments capture the contemporary art museum vibe and are based around a holistic approach to design. Our passion for the past and respect for the future, helps to drive the material and décor choices. We enjoy consuming less, recycling and conserving resources and our accommodation reflects this.
If an extraordinary travel experience with a conscience is what you’re looking for, then One of a Kind Apartments is for you.
Please look at out our other apartments when booking as they are all differently themed and there is one in each colour of the rainbow: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet.
Shanghai styled apartment Canberra: https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/2249604
San Francisco Styled Apartment CBR: https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/2468289
Yogyakarta inspired 1 bedroom apt:
Paris inspired 2 bedroom terrace:
Kyoto inspired 2 bedroom terrace:
Spacious living and dining areas; large fully equipped kitchen, including tea, coffee, condiments and staple food items; television with USB portals; free wifi; Sukin Australia products, including body wash, shampoo and conditioner provided in bathrooms; hairdryer; reverse cycle heating/air conditioning; private courtyard; laundry facilities; iron and ironing board, high chair and porta-cot available on request; undercover secure parking all contribute to our hospitality.
Interaction with guests
The guests will have the apartment to themselves. However, we can be contacted anytime needed.
Other things to note
This is a spacious and well appointed executive apartment which is well suited to longer stays such as relocation or home renovation.
1. Any items that have left the premise or are damaged will incur a replacement fee, which will be charged to your credit card. This includes items and structures within the apartments and external areas. Fair wear and tear excluded.
2. One of a Kind Apartments are not be responsible for, or liable to compensate, any property brought on to the premises that has been damaged, or gone missing.
3. Check out time is 10am, you may request a later check out subject to availability. Late departures that have not been previously organised will be charged a late check out fee of $50 charged to your credit card.
4. All One of a Kind Apartments are NON SMOKING. All apartments have an outdoor balcony or courtyard area and ashtrays are provided for smoking. Please note: if smoking outside, door must be completely closed. If the apartments smells of smoke at the end of your stay an extra cleaning fee will be charged to your credit card, price is determined by the severity of the smoke staining, this starts at $200.00.
5. We highly recommend all our guests to have an appropriate level of travel insurance. No refund will be given for natural disasters or flight delays.
6. No pets allowed to stay in the apartment.
7. The use of One of a Kind Apartments services are conditional on the acceptance of the above Terms and Conditions. One of a Kind Apartments reserves the right to add, amend or delete these Terms and Conditions at any time, and will update this webpage as necessary.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 97 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I was born in St Paul, Minnesota, educated in California, grew up in Japan and now live in Canberra. My husband and I have built a small block of 7 apartments that we run as serviced apartments. It has been our pleasure to host many delightful guests. Thank you to all our guests for making our Airbnb journey so interesting and rewarding.