Welcome! Step on in and enjoy the quiet mid-town ambiance and wonderful accessibility of our home - Copper Creek Cottage. This wonderful three bedroom, two bathroom home can accommodate small and large groups alike.
After chasing adventure with day jaunts, retire to your base of operations and settle in. Cook up a great meal in our up-to-date kitchen, share a meal on the deck by the pool (open seasonally) or choose to eat in the more rich, intimate setting found in our dining room. Following a scrumptious meal, play some after-dinner games, curl up on the leather sofa and read a book, catch a game on the 40'' LCD TV or head outside and shoot some hoops.
When day is done, you will find the warm, decorated bedrooms a perfect solution to the necessary rest required for the next day's forays. Slide between the sheets, pull up the covers and let the Z's overtake you as you quietly review the day's activities. Sleep tight!
Interaction with guests
Please feel free to call 24/7 any of the numbers we provide! We try to be as available as possible!
Other things to note
Please note that the pool is open from May-August.
Rental Rules and Regulations for Copper Creek Cottage
CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. CST AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. CST. NO EARLY CHECK-INS and NO LATE DEPARTURES. This agreement does not create a tenancy or residence. You must depart at the appropriate time.
1. SMOKING POLICY. This is a NON-SMOKING unit. Smoking in the home or near doors and windows that leave smoke evidence behind will automatically forfeit the damage deposit.
2. PET POLICY. Pets are permitted in the home with prior approval only. If approved, a $100 refundable pet deposit will be assessed along with a “Furry Friends” rate of $10/pet/night. A separate signed pet agreement is also required. Pet owners assume all responsibility for pets. Any damage caused to property or person will be paid in full by the pet owner.
3. NOISE and EVENTS. Tulsa has a nuisance noise ordinance that requires quiet between 9PM and 6AM. In an effort to be productive community members, we use noise monitoring software. Noise complaints from neighbors, directed to city police, the owners, or the owners’ security service will be cause for eviction with no return of payments made. THIS HOME IS IN AN ESTABLISHED NEIGHBORHOOD WITH PERMANENT RESIDENTS. IF YOUR INTENT IS TO HOLD A DRINKFEST OR STAGE A SEQUEL TO “ANIMAL HOUSE,” LOOK ELSEWHERE! Large events and gatherings (over 25 people) require prior approval. An event fee of $250.00 will be assessed for large approved gatherings.
4. MINIMUM AGE POLICY. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless
accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. RESERVATION/DAMAGE DEPOSIT. Reservation/damage deposit of $300 is required. This must be received within seven (7) days of booking the reservation. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (14) business days of departure, provided the following provisions are met:
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets, or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish, and discards are BAGGED and placed in outside trash cans, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned (we will unload and put away).
d. All pet refuse has been picked up, BAGGED and placed in outside trash receptacles.
e. All keys are left in the lock box on the front porch and the home is left locked up. Lost or missing
keys will incur a $50.00 re-key fee. A $50.00 fee will be assessed for each point of entry left unlocked.
f. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
g. No linens are lost or damaged.
h. No early check-in or late checkout.
i. The renter is not evicted by the owner or representative of the owner, local law enforcement or the paid security that oversees the property.
6. PAYMENT. An advance payment equal to 100% of the rental rate is required 60 days before arrival. The advance payment will be applied toward the rent. We accept payment only via the online merchant card handler provided by (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN). The advance payment is not a damage deposit. The BALANCE OF RENT is due sixty (60) days before your arrival date. If the reservations are made less than thirty (30) days prior to arrival, only credit cards will be accepted. Payments must be remitted in a timely manner. If a scheduled payment is not received within seven (7) days of the due date, the reservation will be canceled without notice without refund of deposit or other funds received.
7. CANCELLATIONS. A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within sixty (60) days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY. The maximum number of guests is limited to nine (9) persons. An additional charge of $10.00 per person per night for guests in addition to nine (9) will be assessed.
9. THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A THREE (3) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than three days, the guest may be charged the three-night rate, unless previously discussed with owner/manager.
10. INCLUSIVE FEES. Rates include a one-time linen/towel set-up. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate. A “starter set” of paper goods, i.e. toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags, is provided at check-in. Guests are expected to provide any additional paper goods needed for the duration of their stay.
11. NO DAILY HOUSEKEEPER SERVICE. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily housekeeper service is not included in the rental rate. However, cleaning and/or linen service may be provided at an additional charge. We do provide pool towels and request that bathroom towels not be used outside.
12. RATE CHANGES. Rates are subject to change without notice. A signed contract and payment of deposit secures agreed-upon rates.
13. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS. Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit, and/or rental fees and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
14. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS. Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
15. PERSONAL LIABILITY. This home is privately owned: the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
16. PARKING. This home has room for approximately 4 cars on the driveway, and there is additional parking on the street. All guests must exercise consideration for our neighbors. Do not block or pull into neighboring driveways. Should a larger event be planned (more than 6 vehicles), please consult with the owners for directions for parking.
17. SWIMMING POOL. This home has a swimming pool. All guests swim at their own risk. No pets are allowed in the pool. Evidence of pet hair in the pool will forfeit deposit. This pool has a vinyl liner that is susceptible to damage from sharp objects. Lacerations to the liner requiring repair or replacement will create additional charges for the guest. The pool is open seasonally from May-August.
Our family began renting guest homes so that we could have a place to gather and make memories while also enjoying the individual space that a house provides. Five years ago, we saw a need for this option in Tulsa, Oklahoma and decided to open our first guest home to visitors. With my dad's 40+ years in the roofing and construction industry and my mom's eye for design, the two team up to turn houses into homes. Our vision is to create a warm and welcoming environment in a space that brings people and families together. My brother, Rob, works alongside my dad in the construction and maintenance of the homes and I enjoy getting to know every guest. I can't wait to meet you!