The apartment has one double bedroom and one twin, both rooms have sliding patio doors to a large terrace which is shared with the lounge. On the terrace there is a built in BBQ and patio furniture for those warm summer evenings watching the sunsets. The kitchen which is open plan to the lounge area, is fully fitted with a breakfast bar and seating for four, there is also a dining table in the lounge area. Decorated in a clean and modern style this apartment would make ideal accommodation for a family holiday. Centre of Lagos, ten minute stroll, where there are numerous shops, bars and restaurants as well as many historic points of interest.
The apartment has fabulous sea views, and is set in a lovely mixture of locals and ex-pats.
The apartment will host four people comfortably, lending itself for indoor/outdoor living.
Guest have the freedom of the apartment, although we would ask to follow the house rules and not to move the furniture around.
Access to the roof terrace is also available to guests.
Interaction with guests
I won't be present during guests stay, however we encourage interaction with other member of the apartment block. Everyone is generally very friendly.
Don't be shy!:)
Other things to note
We have a folder in the apartment detailing our house rules, which we encourage our guest to review.
WiFi at the apartment is available for £30 per week.
License or registration numberAL11573
Learn about this number
1) First we ask that you try to keep things as you find them in the apartment it makes it possible for us to keep our prices reasonable.
2) Please do not smoke in the apartment since most of our clients prefer a non-smoking apartment.
3) Please place all food & trash into the trash containers available.
4) For the comfort of our other guests we ask that you play the stereo, tv at a reasonable volume.
5) Please park in the spaces designated for the apartment.
6) If your leaving the apartment please turn off appliances including air conditioning.
7) Ensure that all doors are locked when you leave the apartment.
Pets unfortunately are not allowed in the apartment.
We would also encourage not to excessively use the air conditioning, and to switch it off when not in the apartment or when not needed.
We would encourage interaction with the other residence of the block, however please remember that whilst your're enjoying your stay, others do live there full time. Please be respectful by not hosting long or loud parties for example.
£30 late checking fee will be charged for those arriving 9pm or later.
Last of all - ENJOY YOUR STAY:)
Highly experienced IT specialist with extensive knowledge of Windows, Novell, Unix platforms, along with systems integration gained within the private and public sector computing environments, both in the UK and abroad. Offers excellent organizational and communication skill as a team and deployment lead adhering to ITIL methodology.
Well travelled world home owner, wishing to share my little piece of Portugal with you...