Centrally located, this renovated rowhouse is the place to stay while exploring DC. Sleeps 8, with 2.5 baths, and a big kitchen. Open floor plan above with quiet bedrooms below. Professionally cleaned. Quick bus or Metro to most popular DC sights! (Note: No loud groups, please! We have upstairs neighbors with a young family and need to respect them).
Historic and spacious rowhouse, recently renovated, in the heart of DC. Well furnished, outfitted for a comfortable stay, and professionally cleaned just before your arrival. Minutes away from the National Mall; surrounded by pleasant eats, drinks, and socializing just outside the door. Two bikes provided for two-wheeled exploring.
*Check out our neighborhood guide on the map below for more details!*
- 1,300 Ft2
- 3 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8 (1 queen; 2 doubles; 1 queen couch-to-bed), but doesn't feel overly large for 1-2 guests
- Off-street parking behind a privacy gate
- Open floor plan, with kitchen opening to dining and living areas, making it perfect for quality family / hang time
- Special note: there is a spiral staircase between the two levels. It is very sturdy, but please let us know prior to booking if there are mobility concerns.
It Gets Better:
- New front-loading washer & dryer
- New spacious master bath with walk-in shower & dual shower heads
- Jacuzzi shower tub
- Private deck & backyard
- Central AC
- Newly renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances (gas, 5-burner stove)
- Coffee & coffee-making apparatus (critical and intentionally listed first)
- 2 bikes, locks, and helmets for guest use. DC has excellent bike infrastructure, and there's no better way to see a new city than by bike
- Basic toiletries
- Towels and linens
- Spacious closets in each of the 3 rooms, to hang and store clothes
- Basic cook-, dining-, and table-ware
Guests will have private access to all 1,300 ft2 of our rowhouse, in addition to the deck, backyard, and off-street parking. The front entrance is shared with Unit 2 above us. You will receive a keycode for the door, and keys in a lockbox upon entrance. PLEASE be sure to lock the front door when you leave! Share the door code with your party too -- and please don't ring the doorbell to unit 2 for assistance -- they are not our property managers. Just text or call us with issues!
Interaction with guests
While traveling, privacy is important. We respect and honor that. But if you need us, we're ready and happy to help, just an email or call away. We will not be at the home at any time that you are.
Other things to note
This is city living. You can expect to hear sirens, garbage trucks and the bus, an excitable neighbor in the alley, and maybe an excitable dog upstairs. It's all part of the experience, and one of the reasons why we love our home. Also, there are metal spiral stairs between the two floors inside (and outside from the deck to the backyard). If mobility is a concern, please contact us to learn more. Also, please note that while the home is listed as not infant friendly, it's merely because we don't offer a crib. Babies are always welcome!
Guests will be staying in a 2-unit rowhouse. As such, we ask that you please be considerate of your neighbors, especially the lovely family that lives directly above you. They have a young family and work, and are not our property managers, so please do not ring their doorbell if you forget your code or need something (just text or call us!) No loud gatherings. Absolutely no smoking inside, please (yes, someone did that once!) Babies are always welcome at our home, but we do not provide a crib, high-chair, or any baby-proofing, and there are metal spiral stairs between the floors (hence the designation of not "infant-friendly").