Huge, bright and modern 2 floors apartment - astonishing view on the skyline - 2 rooms - 1 nursery - 2 balconies - 2 bathrooms - fully equipped stainless steel kitchen - 2.5 blocks away from the subway and 1 stop from Manhattan. Perfect for your family !
Our apartment is a huge, beautiful place on the edge of the DUMBO neighborhood in Brooklyn. Only 8 years old, this place is practically brand new and features a stainless steel kitchen, wide open rooms with hardwood floors and 2 balconies!
This really is a gem of an apartment - it occupies the 5th and 6th floors with a large living room, bathroom, dining area and kitchen on the main floor and the upstairs features a bathroom, 1 slightly smaller bedroom and another larger bedroom with a Queen-sized bed and private balcony.
The energy for our apartment also is 100% provided by wind power in up state New York via Green Mountain Energy.
This is a family home where we raise our baby girl so we expect guests to respect the premises and to not enter her space - a nursery located downstairs - unless you are travelling with an infant.
Full list of amenities:
- 2 bedrooms (sleep 4 comfortably)
- 2 full bathrooms
- 2 balconies (one on each floor- each with amazing views of the Manhattan skyline)
- Nursery for newborn exclusively
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Big Couch (NOT for sleeping)
- High speed wireless internet
- Towels and linens provided
Interaction with guests
PLEASE, read the whole description before contacting us, you will find a LOT in those lines.
When contacting us, we appreciate you to introduce yourself in a few lines. Airbnb is based on trust and confidence and our decision to host you will mainly depend on our first impression, so put on your best face !
Other things to note
Please note that ONLY the 4 persons you book the listing with are welcome in our apartment. Extra guests are NOT ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. Sublet are only tolerated in the city so if you are looking for a gathering space this would not be the right place. It would get us into a LOT of trouble, and as it is only a 10 units apartment building where every tenants know each other, our co-resident will make sure it does not happen in our absence.
We ask just a few things of everyone who stays in our place:
- No extra guests allowed. It is a simple rule, easy to follow and if not followed it could have dramatic consequence for our ability to return in our own apartment. Any transgression would result into immediate end of your stay with no refund.
- Please do not smoke inside
- Leave the WHOLE apartment in the same tidiness and cleanliness you found it. Cleaning products are provided.
- Our neighbors are all very easy going, but try to keep things a bit quiet late at night. There are a couple of families with kids in the building, so blasting music at 3am makes life complicated.
- Check in after 2pm, check out before 10am
From Dec 01, 2017 - Feb 28, 2018 the minimum stay is 7 nights.
This host has 69 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
As a Franco-American couple in our early 30's and brand new parents of the little Emma since last January, we tend to spend at least a couple of months a year on the road traveling/working; Nick as a start-up builder and Noémie as a photographer - outside of our 2 home countries.
We love mountains and wild spaces as well as meeting new people and sharing our table with them. We are doing our best to enhance our lovely love nest day after day and we hope you will feel as good at our place than at yours and vice-versa. Looking forward to meet you !