Ground floor 1 bedroom unit is approx 400 sq ft facing the garden. The price is for the entire private unit.
- 1 queen bed, side tables, and a closet
- 1 ensuite bathroom
- kitchen has a gas range, full fridge
- Dining set seats 2 people
- Living room has a sofa, flat screen TV.
- Laundry washer & dryer onsite
- street parking
Ground floor living space of approx 400 sq ft facing the garden. The price is for the entire unit.
- The apt has a large bay window and glass patio door opening out to the deck and garden.
- The living room has a sofa, a flat screen cable TV.
- kitchen has a gas range, full fridge, a microwave, a coffee maker, cooking and dining ware.
- Dining set seats 2 people.
- 1 queen bed, side tables, a dresser, and a large closet.
- 1 ensuite bathroom has a shower over tub.
- washer & dryer in the building. Iron and iron board are provided.
- enjoy the sun in the shared blooming garden on the ground level. Furnished with patio chairs and tables.
- bike storage on the ground level.
- walk 3 blocks to grocery stores, banks, shopping, restaurants, fitness centers, etc.
- Walk 2 blocks to the Balboa Park BART subway and light rail stop for easy transit around the city.
- No onsite parking. Street parking space is limited and challenging to find in the area.
- This apartment has been home to many employees and interns from Yelp, Minted, Uber, Square, Genentech, Pandora, etc.
- access to Wi-fi, cable TV, Washer & dryer in the building.
- Bike storage on the ground floor.
- No onsite parking. Street parking is sometimes available.
Interaction with guests
I'm available by phone, email, or in person. I respond quickly to questions or issue.
Other things to note
- All utilities, cable TV and wi-fi are included in the rent.
- For stays longer than 30 days, a signed lease agreement between guests and the property owner is required. A government issued photo ID or passport is required in order to draft the lease with the guest's legal name.
- refundable rental deposit of $2,000 is required upon lease signing. This rental deposit is refundable on your move out date.
No smoking, no pets, no drugs. No parties please.
I grew up in San Francisco. I love the mix of global culture, innovations, the mild weather, the people, land & seascape that make my hometown special. I'm a property manager specialized in furnished rentals here. I enjoy dining out with friends, movies, the beach, and travel globally.
I like to travel leisurely. I take my time to see the sights, taste the local foods, and enjoy the local arts and meeting new people.