** IMPORTANT - EXTRA 6% TAX DUE AT CHECK IN, PLEASE READ RULES **
2 Bedroom suite in Vacation Resort 1.5 Miles to Disney World. Comfortable Villa, - Includes 3 Full size Beds, Living Room, Sofa Sleeper.
Need to complete a Rental Agreement
Comfortable Villa, steps from the Pool - Bedroom Includes 3 Full size Beds & Living Room with Sofa Sleeper. Our non-Smoking villa offers private bedroom and living areas. Our Villas have 650 sq feet of space with 2 Full Size beds in the Master bedroom, another Full Size Bed, in the 2nd Bedroom, plus a Full Size Sofa Sleeper in the living room. Amenities include Kitchen with two Burner Stove, Full Size Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave, Coffeemaker, Toaster, Flatware, Glassware, Silverware, Cookware, Three TVs's with deluxe cable channels, Iron and Ironing Board, Hair dryer, and two in-room telephones. Pets weighing less than 60 pounds are permitted in villas only (surcharge). Our Two Bedroom Villa can accommodate up to 8 people.
Free local calls, Parking, and Wifi is also included. Resort includes Pool, Games Room, Fitness Room, Laundry Room and more..
The Suite is located in the Three Star Resort: The Palms Hotel and Villas.
3 Full Size beds
Full Size Sofa Sleeper
3 Cable TVs
FREE Wireless Internet
The Suite can sleep up to 8 people.
Approx Distances and Travel Times by Car:
Orlando Int Airport 23 Miles 25 Mins
Disneyworld: 2 miles 3 minutes
Magic Kingdom: 8 miles 10 minutes
Epcot: 7 miles 8 minutes
Hollywood Studios: 3.5 miles 5 minutes
Animal Kingdom: 5.5 miles 10 minutes
Sea World 8 miles 10 minutes
Universal/Islands: 13 miles 15 minutes
OC Convention Center: 11 Miles 10 Mins
LEGOLAND: 32 Miles 45 Mins
BUSCH Gardens: 65 Miles 60 Mins
Premium Outlets: 6 Miles 8 Minutes
Millennia Mall: 14 Miles 15 Minutes
This Unit is privately Owned and Managed Independent of the Hotel
The Suite can sleep up to 8 people, and we do Allow pets up to 60lbs, $50 Min Pet Charge, Per Pet.
If you are under 26, please contact me first before requesting a reservation.
**** PLEASE NOTE - FOR HOLIDAYS AND SPECIAL EVENTS THERE WILL BE AT LEAST A 4 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY REQUIRED *****
IMPORTANT, IF YOU BOOK PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:
*** You are Agreeing to the Terms as Set out in Our Rules, when Booking this Property ***
Pool, Jacuzzi, BBQ Grills, Sports Court, Fitness Room, Free Parking, Laundry Room, etc
*** EFFECTIVE Dec 1st 2015 New Tax changes by AirBnB ****
AirBnb now collects Partial Tourist Tax, The Total Tax amount is 13.5%. Currently AirBnB are only collecting 7.5% of the required 13.5%, by Reserving our Unit, please be advised that you are Agreeing to Pay the Additionally (required) 6% at Check In (We will request this Payment through the AirBnB Resolution Center). PLEASE, DO NOT PAY THIS TAX TO ANY FRONT DESK PERSON, WE SELF MANAGE ALL OUR UNITS!!!!
1. Smoking is NOT allowed in the Suite, you will forfeit your deposit if you do smoke in the Suite.
2. People other than those in the “Rental Party” set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of “Guest”.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the “Rental Party”. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
3.1 Garbage Disposal: **** Please be very careful if you use this, if you place items in the Garbage Disposal, which causes failure to the system and/or the Plumbing System, you may be liable for any repairs. ****
3.2 Please do Not Remove any belongings from the Suite (unless you are washing Towels/Linens, which MUST be returned). Everything in the suite belongs to the Owner and NOT the Resort. You will be CHARGED for any missing items.
3.3 Furniture – Please use the Furniture and Appliances for their intended uses. (i.e. DO Not Jump or Stand on Beds, etc), MISUSE MAY RESULT IN THE LOSS OF YOUR DEPOSIT.
3.4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order, only use appliances and furnishings for their intended uses.
4. Noise – Please be respectful of other guests and staff of the Resort. Excessive/Loud Noise which becomes a nuisance to others, may result in termination of this Lease, where you may be asked to vacate the premises.
5. Parking: PARKING PASSES – Please see Front Desk for Parking passes. Guest must display parking pass at all times. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at Guest’s expense. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
6. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units (Additional housekeeping services can be provided by your Unit Manager, fees will apply)
7. PLEASE vacate the room in a respectable condition, if my cleaner charges me for extra work (i.e removal of excessive trash, soiled dishes, etc), additional cleaning fees will be passed on to the guest.
8. Pet Policy: Pets under 60lbs are allowed, with the exceptions of pets which are considered to be vicious or dangerous (i.e. Pit Bulls, Snakes, etc.). Guest assumes complete responsibility for their Pet, and will be held liable for any injury or damage to either people or property. If your Pet causes a disturbance to other guests or staff of the resort, you will be required to remove the pet from the property, failure to do so will violate the terms of this Lease
8a. I understand that if I allow a pet to stay in the suite without paying the Pet Fees, I will be required to vacate the Suite immediately and may be required to Pay a Penalty Pet Fee.
9. Insurance: We encourage all Guests to purchase Traveler's Insurance.
10. Storms: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
• A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
• The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund: -Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered; -Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and -Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.