Come and stay, in a private Peaceful room, centrally located in the art deco district residential zone in South Beach, Miami Florida. Featuring hardwood floor, air conditioner, laundry, high speed Internet, kitchen utilities, towels and lines provided, a real bed, etc. The room is designed to make you feel at home, with a quiet and clean environment. Bathroom and kitchen to be share with other guest(URL HIDDEN) If you want to stay and play where locals shop, eat and thrive; this is the Lodge for you! Beach.
Beach two blocks, Lincoln road six blocks, Espanola way eight blocks, Ocean drive eight blocks, Botanic Garden 3 blocks, bikes rentals and entertainment right on the corner, surf style shops for souvenirs, local restaurants, clubs, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS - please feel free to ask. I want my guests to have the best experience while in Miami. I will gladly make suggestions on where you can get other services at best prices.
Interaction with guests
I invite all my guest to collaborate with 1x1 art project: The 1x1 art project involves exchange. It is an attend to collection the essence of each individual, the uniqueness that identify each of us, in the way we experience and project in life. Culture, country, trends, perspective, self. My proposition goes as follow a1xb1=b1xa1 . You bring an object (personal, souvenir, stone from the corner of your residence, an object that you identify with) x I’ll make for you Mandala path bracelet with a gem stone that connect you to find the right path. This will be a long art project in which I will collect for a year all the objects (essence) of different individual from different parts of the world, unifying them in one piece. This project conquers self-awareness, evolution, globalization, wealth, and beauty. Note: It is optional for each guest to participate in this art project.
Other things to note
~~ Early check-in before 4pm ($30) Late check-in after 11pm ($30) Not always available, inform me time in advance ~~
This is a two bedroom apartment, with separated private entrance. Bathroom and kitchen are to be share with other guest.
1. Please clean after your self!!! We appreciate it, I come to clean every second day.
2. Do not leave your things out side your room , unless it is to be share with other guest.
3. Be considered, no loud noise, no late cooking!
4. Please be cautious about talking to the neighbors about airbnb or renting of our unit, if any questions are ask,you are an student of Reiki coming to take classes with me.
5. Lost key charges $50
6. Parking tickets are provide upon previous request. Not always available. You can use this guest parking tickets in the main central area of South Beach and around our building. $15 each.
7. Please let us know the time of your arrival/departure with some time in advance.
8. Laundry and trash in the back of the building.
9. Only booked guests are allowed to stay in place. Party outside and sleep inside.
10. No smoking inside
11. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions, you may call us/text us.
I am from Cuba, I have been living in Miami for ten years, and I have felt in love with this sunny city, it remind me of my native country. I considered my self an autodidact artist who enjoy, painting, photography, music, craft, espiritual healing, Reiki. I am mother of a healthy and beautiful baby boy Ori. I also love to travel, meet new people, new cultures, and share live perspectives philosophy.