Apartments Puntine are located in Vidalici, around 4 km from Novalja and less then 15 minutes drive to Zrce beach. Vidalici is a small tourist place situated on the northern side of Pag Island's Paski bay. It shares borders with Caska Bay on the west and with neighboring Kustici on the east. In the past Vidalici consisted of only 3 or 4 houses. Our house was one of the first built in Vidalici, at the year of 1988. (pictures available in the album). In the last 10 years, Vidalici became a vacation destination, complete rows of apartments were erected on the hillside above the original settlement and on the location previously known as Dugi Laz. Vidalici beach looking on the bay is mainly gravel, partly stony and on some parts sandy.
Apartments Puntine are around 30 meters from the beach which is suitable for small kids. The apartment is 60 m² and it is consisted of:
- kitchen with dishes for preparing and serving food; refrigerator, freezer, microwave. In case you will need any other kitchen equipment, don't hesitate to contact the host during your stay.
- 2 bedrooms (bed linen included);
- bathroom (towels included);
- big terrace with seating garniture;
- air conditioning, TV and free wireless internet;
- parking lot.
Guests can also use an outdoor shower and a barbecue in the garden. Beach umbrellas are also available for use. There's a possibility of using a washing machine. Sheets and towels are changed as needed. Shopping can be done in nearby Novalja which is well stocked with stores and malls.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.