Sunny 45m² old building (pictures appear bigger!) fully equipped kitchen, bed (200cm) & sofabed (180) possible, 2 Bikes (fee), balcony to green backyard, 5min walk to "St. Pauli", "Reeperbahn", "Sternschanze", Port "Landungsbrücken" (Elbphilharmonie, Boat Trips) Clubs, Bars, Cafés, Restaurants. Public Train "Feldstrasse" 5 min then 10 min to Central Station or City Center (Canal Boat Trip, Sightseeing Tour) Bakery in the Building (always fresh bread & coffee) 4th floor no elevator
We try hard but we are NOT a HOTEL! ;)
You'll reside in a privat dwelling! We are not present. Bed linnen & towels and feature list things are provided. HOWEVER this is self-catering apartment. Please be flexible with buying things like kitchen roll or toilet paper IF NEEDED.
The apartment is quiet BUT right in between 2 amusement miles. Don't expect absolutely quietness!
Please consider that the sofa-bed is for some peoples convenience an makeshift.
We clean very carefully. But this is an old building with old wooden floor. Some people prefer an new, clean-modern appearance. This is not the idea here.
Other things to note
Parking is for free outside the resident parking area (in front of apartment only a few hours) or next to the "Rindermarkthalle" for a few EUR (also buses).
- No Check-in before 4pm! (Hint: store luggage at Central Station)
- You MUST read the "Guest-Manual"
- WE ARE NOT A HOTEL! You live in a private apartment with self-catering!
- Pls leave Pots & pans clean and in adequate state
- Kein Check-in vor 16:00! (Tip: Gepäck am HBF lagern)
- Das "Gäste-Handbuch" MUSS gelesen werden
- WIR SIND KEIN HOTEL! Sie wohnen in einem privaten Apartment mit Selbstversorgung!
- Pfannen & Töpfe bitte gereinigt und adäquaten Zustand hinterlassen
I'm a short-film producer on the way through the world searching for talented artists, journalists, filmmakers, photographs or illustrators. I'm bringing people together and help were I can to make things happen.