Amazing private home in the heart of Hillsboro Village, located walking distance to both Vanderbilt University and Belmont University.
PERMIT# Listed in Pictures
Secluded master bedroom suite with full bathroom and spacious closet awaits you on the second floor. The open-living floorplan includes a nice living room with a pool table, a great kitchen that boasts granite and stainless steel, and an attached screened in outdoor patio. Kitchen is fully stocked with everything you’ll need during your stay, and is adjoined by laundry room for your convenience. Feel free to use any compatible laptop or portable device to access our complimentary wifi access. Two downstairs bedrooms bring the total sleeping space up to 9 people. Don’t worry about forgetting something: We’ve prepared for your arrival; Our bathrooms offer toiletries, hair dryers, and all the comforts of home. The living room is equipped with LCD panel smart televisions, allowing you to access free movies via Netflix, as well as regular programming through Comcast. If you are here to explore Nashville, you’ll find yourself 1 mile from the trendy restaurants and shopping of Hillsboro Village and the historic Vanderbilt University, and about 3 miles (or a cheap, easy cab ride) to all downtown Nashville has to offer including Broadway barhopping, the Country Music Hall of Fame, the Ryman Auditorium, Bridgestone Arena, the new Music City Center, Tennessee Performing Arts Center, and much, much more. With all this, and private, parking for up to 3 vehicles, this place is the perfect location for your next family vacation, gals or guys weekend, business trip or college visit. We can’t wait to have you as our guest.
Guests have access to the entire property. Prior to your arrival, you will receive a unique keypad code that will serve as your keys to the property. This code is changed every time we have a new guest so it is very secure. It will work for the time of your reservation only.
Interaction with guests
Our company is called UrbanNashville Vacation Rentals. We are here to help make sure your stay is as amazing as can be. If you have any questions or are less than satisfied with any part of your experience, please contact us right away so we can fix any issues you might have.
Inside the property, you will find a property and neighborhood information book. Inside you will find our contact information, helpful info about the property, and places to check out in the area!
Other things to note
Because the weekends tend to be our most popular time, we typically require a 3-night minimum and Friday and Saturday nights to be booked in the same reservation. Under certain scenarios, we can make exceptions to these rules so please don`t hesitate to ask if you are looking for a 2 night stay on the weekend or a Saturday arrival or departure!
Find us on Instagram (@urbannashvacations) if you are interested in some great local spots and events to try! Join in and post some pictures of yourself and tag us in them if you are having a good time!
If you are booking a reservation that begins or ends on a Saturday or a major holiday please inquire with us before booking. Also, if you are booking a same day reservation after 2 pm, please message us before booking so we can ensure the unit is clean and ready for you.
Please always inquire with us before booking if you will be bringing a pet; pets are considered on a case by case basis and additional fees will apply.
We may be able to make exceptions to the rules below depending on the situation so please don`t hesitate to ask!
Reservations are subject to cancellation if:
-The reservation begins or ends on a Saturday - we require Friday and Saturday to be booked together
-The reservation begins or ends on a major holiday - this includes but is not limited to: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day
- A same day reservation is made past 2 pm and the unit is not ready and clean
During your stay:
1. Guests shall check out of the property at the checkout time and date of this agreement.
2. Guests shall pay for maintenance and repairs and damage should the premises be left in a lesser condition.
3. No smoking is permitted inside the property.
4. Guests shall not be permitted to have more than the number of persons stated above to reside or sleep on the premises.
5. Guests shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors, respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. Creating a noise or disturbance likely to impact the surrounding property owners shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises with no refund of rents. Quiet hours are between 10 pm and 8 am.
6. Guests shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, etc, shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents.
Lastly, please treat the space like your own home. HAVE FUN!