The best of both worlds- a big family home just footsteps to the beach but a short bus ride to the bustling city of Sydney.
Balmoral Family Beach Haven is in an enviable location on lower Balmoral slopes, just a minute's walk to beautiful Balmoral Beach. Stroll along the esplanade to many fabulous cafes & restaurants & onto the famous Sydney Harbour National Park for a bushwalk with stunning harbour views. It's a perfect location for a Sydney beach holiday.
The upstairs entry level to the house includes:
* A comfortable living room with open fireplace, Foxtel TV, Wii game
* Kitchen with stainless steel appliances & opening to a sunny balcony
* Dining room opening through bifold doors onto the outdoor terrace.
* Outdoor terrace has a large BBQ, lounge & dining area with an automated sunshade
* Bedroom with double bed, TV, DVD player, desk
The downstairs level of the house includes:
* Bedroom with king size bed, ensuite bathroom, walk in wardrobe
* Bedroom with 2 single loft beds & lots of kids stuff to play
* Bedroom with double bed, desk.
* Bedroom with double bed, desk & apple computer to use
* Rumpus room with so many games to play, TV with x-box & playstation. Opens onto a sunny courtyard with lots of kids ride on toys, table tennis, foosball, scooters, skateboards, bikes. There is a workout gym area with a treadmill, exercise bikes & weights bench.
Our house really is perfect for the ultimate family holiday. Inside the house there is entertainment galore with X-BOX , playstation and Nintendo Wii with plenty of games. PVR loaded with hundreds of movies & TV shows. FOXTEL pay TV included. Also loads of board games, books to read & so many kids toys available to use.
Free unlimited wifi
In the courtyard area there is table tennis, netball hoop, foosball & boccerball games tables, loads of ride on cars for toddlers & gym/weights area.
In the backyard we have just done a massive renovation and now have a large synthetic grass area with paddle tennis court, cubby house, swing set & plenty of space to run around. Also a large deck and a huge 15ft enclosed trampoline.
Free use of surfboard, boogie boards, surf ski, fishing gear, snorkelling gear, sand toys & inflatables for the beach. Also scooters, skateboards & bikes to use.
The house is in a very exclusive yet friendly beachside neighbourhood. Everybody enjoys sleeping to the sounds of the waves, waking up to the sounds of birds & having the beach at our doorstep.
Bus services to the city just a few minutes walk away.
Only a minutes drive to Mosman Village boutique shops and a few minutes to Taronga Zoo and The Spit Marina.
Guests have access to the whole house besides our garage & storage room on the basement level.
Interaction with guests
We are contactable by email all the time & if we are in Australia, by phone as well. If we are overseas we will have a local point of contact in case of emergencies.
Other things to note
Our spa is currently not working but we are in the process of installing a new huge heated swimspa.
Please don't smoke inside the house & would appreciate if you took your shoes off when you go to the carpeted downstairs. Please treat our home as you would your own & most importantly enjoy your stay.
I have a large family & we all LOVE living almost on the beach. We live life to the fullest & love travelling. We hope you can enjoy staying in our home as much as we do.
My life motto: Work hard, play hard.