Top floor flat offers:
- large 3 bedrooms: 2 queens and 1 full bed
- 2 renovated bathrooms (1 ensuite)
- kitchen has gas range & oven, full fridge
- Dining set seats 5 people
- Living room has a sofa, flat screen TV, wi-fi
- Laundry washer & dryer onsite
- Walk to shopping, BART, street parking
Living space of approx 1,200 sq ft include:
- The spacious living room has large bay windows facing the street. It has a sofa set, a flat screen cable TV and a conference work table & chairs for easy team work at home.
- renovated kitchen has stainless steel appliances, granite counters, a microwave, toaster, coffee maker, cooking ware and dining ware.
- Dining set seats up to 4 people.
- Two of the bedroom have a queen bed in each. The 3rd bedroom has a 1 full size bed. Each bedroom has side tables, a desk & chair, and a dresser.
- 2 newly renovated bathrooms. There is 1 ensuite bathroom inside the master bedroom.
- washer & dryer in the building. Iron and iron board are provided.
- enjoy the sun in the shared blooming garden on the ground level. Furnished with patio chairs and tables.
- bike storage on the ground level.
- walk 3 blocks to grocery stores, banks, shopping, restaurants, fitness centers, etc.
- Walk 2 blocks to the Balboa Park BART subway and light rail stop for easy transit around the city.
- No onsite parking. Street parking space is limited and challenging to find.
- All utilities, fast wi-fi and cable TV are included in the rent.
- Laundry washer and dryer are onsite.
- bike storage on the ground level
- No onsite parking. Street parking is sometimes available.
Interaction with guests
I'm available by phone, email or in person. I respond to questions and issues quickly.
Other things to note
- All utilities, cable TV, and Wi-fi are included in the rent.
- For the best price, bookings longer than 30 days are exempt from 14% city occupancy tax
- For stays longer than 30 days, a signed lease agreement between guests and the property owner is required.
- Rental deposit of $2,000 is required upon lease signing. This rental deposit is refundable on your move out date.
- No pets, no smoking, and no house parties please.
No pets, no smoking, no house parties please.
I grew up in San Francisco. I love the mix of global culture, innovations, the mild weather, the people, land & seascape that make my hometown special. I'm a property manager specialized in furnished rentals here. I enjoy dining out with friends, movies, the beach, and travel globally.
I like to travel leisurely. I take my time to see the sights, taste the local foods, and enjoy the local arts and meeting new people.