Spacious and well appointed double bedroom, with double bed, and its own full size private balcony in a designer apartment near Shoreditch.
We are offering the first floor double bedroom of a stylish duplex apartment.
Furnished to a high standard, with it's own private balcony and external seating.
The well appointed and spacious double bedroom has a real bed and comfortably sleeps two people.
The building is very safe and secure and the room is lockable.
Fresh towels and a hair dryer will be provided.
The shared main bathroom is very luxurious and has a full size bath as well as shower and heated floors.
The hip neighbourhoods of Shoreditch, Hoxton and Dalston and all they have to offer are close by. The centre is just a short bus/tube ride away (if the weather is nice you can walk it).
Great bars, amazing food, stylish shops and interesting people. You are in the centre of it all.
- Double bedroom, with private balcony
- main bathroom (shared)
Interaction with guests
I will meet and greet you and show you around the apartment and provide you will all the help and local knowledge that I can. Once done I will respect your privacy, but you have the reassurance of knowing that if you need anything I am on hand to help. See my other listings for feedback - I aim to please!
1. No Smoking.
2. No guests/visitors are permitted to enter the apartment other than those on the original airbnb reservation (without prior permission).
3. No loud music.
4. No parties.
5. Strictly no access is permitted to the downstairs bedroom and toilet/washroom.
6. Please keep all rooms and areas clean and tidy.
7. Please put all rubbish into the bins. On departure, please take your rubbish away and dispose in the bin area adjacent to 268 kingsland road.
8. Host wardrobe / storage areas are off limits.
9. Shoes to be left in the downstairs hallway.
10. The kitchen, living room and other rooms are off limits and for host use only.
11. Keep the bathroom clean and tidy and wipe down surfaces after use.
12. The bathroom is shared with other guests, so please have consideration for others and leave it in at least as good a condition as you would expect to find it in.
13. Regarding check in, please contact me minimum 48 hours prior to arrival to agree your check in time. The earlier you contact me the better as I need to arrange time away from work and organise school pick up / drop off times. If I don't hear from you or if we don't get a chance to agree, I will message you to confirm the exact time that check in will be possible.
14. Please do not slam doors.
This host has 435 reviews for other properties.View other reviews