Brand new apartment with 2 bedrooms for up to 4 guests. Only 2mins from tram stop "Riedlistrasse / Kesselhaus" (tram line 8). 15mins from Basel's old town.
- 2 bedrooms (either 4 single beds, or 2 double beds)
- 1 Living room with fully equipped kitchen
- 1 Modern bathroom with rain shower
The building is only a 2min walk away from tram stop 'Riedlistrasse' (tram #8).
You can reach the following locations without having to change tram line:
- Basel's old town (Kaserne): 13min
- Claraplatz (Baselworld/Art Basel): 14min
- Marktplatz (the main square of Basel): 19min
- Basel SBB (Basel's main train station): 26min
The building is located in Weil am Rhein/Germany. The house is 200 meters from the border of the city of Basel. You can freely cross the border and the tram crosses without stop.
The address of the building is:
Fischerstrasse 1, 79576 Weil am Rhein, Germany
Please note that I pinned the location on Hitalingerstrasse/Switzerland. I did in order that the apartment appears in the Basel results. Please have a look online to get more familiar with the exact location.
There's a car park that belongs to the apartment which can be used for free during your stay.
You will have the entire apartment for you own and can access it 24/7.
Interaction with guests
We remain available for guests, but stay in the background. Usually we have very little contact after check-in, unless desired.
- No smoking
- No loud music
- No parties
- Lock all doors when leaving
- Turn off all lights and appliances when leaving
- Clean any spills right away!
- Don't bother the neighbors
- Don't damage the apartment or furnishings
- Enjoy your stay!
Wireless internet is provided. The network name and password will be provided at check-in. Guests are asked not to access any illegal content from the network. Records of stays are kept and will be furnished to the authorities if ordered as part of an investigation resulting from improper internet usage.
This host has 79 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am an enthusiastic traveler who enjoys meeting new people from all over the world. I live in Basel since more than 35 years I am happy to advise you on how to discover this amazing city.