About this listing
A charming period cottage close to the town centre, The ideal holiday base, central to all the areas attractions yet only 3 miles from the coast. Our site has details of offers (URL HIDDEN)
•Complimentary WIFI for our guests
•Sitting Room which is tastefully lit, includes a log burner, sofa, easy chairs in bay window, Flatscreen TV, DVD player, CD Radio Hi-fi.
• Kitchen Diner Hand made kitchen in beech on the clean Shaker style line. It is well equipped with good quality fittings, all stainless steel utensils, Fridge, Dishwasher, Microwave, Electric oven, Gas hob, Toaster, iron & ironing board. Seating for 4 people.
• Inner Lobby with flagstone floor, leading to
• Downstairs cloakroom with WC, shaver point, wash basin and washing machine.
• Bedroom 1 has large double bed, bedside cabinets, table lamps, cupboard, flatscreen TV, hairdryer, hanging space for clothes.
• Bedroom 2 is twin bedded, bedside cabinets, chest of draws, hanging space for clothes.
• Bathroom with over-bath shower, wash basin, WC, shaver point.
Sorry, no pets allowed.
Other things to note
The cottage is originally Georgian and the staircase is steep. These may be an issue if you have reduced mobility.
The cottage does not have a garden
The owners are non-smokers and as this cottage is their second home, we kindly request that guests kindly refrain from smoking anywhere in the house.
This host has 6 reviews for other properties.View other reviews