It’s a 4 1/2 condo with: 2 bedrooms, spacious living room, dining room, kitchen, bathroom (with bath tub and separate standing shower), laundry closet, and balcony. Your own private entrance. 12-minute drive to the heart of downtown Montreal.
Your opportunity to occupy a sleek, chic, spacious, well-situated condo at a very competitive rate! It’s a very safe neighbourhood! Everyone in the neighbourhood takes pride in taking care of their property and community.
It’s a 4 1/2 condo with: 2 bedrooms, spacious living room, dining room, kitchen, bathroom (with bath tub and separate standing shower), laundry closet, and balcony.
The condo comes with 2 storage rooms and 2 outdoor parking spaces (in addition to front street packing).
You have your own private entrance.
12 minutes drive to the heart of downtown Montreal.
All brand new appliances: refrigerator, stove, washer, dryer, microwave, and dishwasher.
- Children parks: there are several children parks in the neighbourhood.
- Shopping and nightlife: Quartier Dix30 is a 5-minute car drive with a large selection of shops, restaurants, bars and clubs. Also Champlain Mall is a 5-minute drive from the house.
- Schools: Several English and French schools in the neighborhood
- Public Transit: during weekdays, bus #49 brings you straight from to downtown Montreal. During weekend, bus #49 brings you to Terminus Panama and Bus #45 brings you to downtown Montreal.
- Wholesale: Costco
- Grocery stores: SuperC, IGA
- Restaurants: Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese
- Hardware stores: Reno Depot (5-minute drive), Home Depot (10-minute drive).
- Department stores: Wal-Mart and Canadian Tire (between 3- and 5-minute drive).
- Bike Path: Everywhere in the neighborhood and connected to Downtown Montreal.
- Garden centre, where you buy plants, trees, and garden materials, is 10-minute drive.
- Driving range and golf course within walking distance.
- Living area: 884 square feet or 82.1263 square meters.
- Balcony: 7 feet X 5.7 feet
- Living room: 15.8 feet X 13 feet
- Kitchen: 9.10 feet X 7.10 feet
- Dining room: 11.6 feet X 9.11 feet
- Master bedroom: 12.3 feet x 12.2 feet
- Secondary bedroom: 10.9 feet x 10.3 feet
- Bathroom: 9.8 feet X 5.5 feet
Private entrance access to the condo.
Interaction with guests
I live 5 minutes away from the condo, and I am available 24/7.
- Be respectful to the neighbours.
- No pets allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the condo.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.