Modern, private, safe neighbourhood, clean, weekly 'serviced', home & garden, helpful 5 star rated AirBnB Host.
Welcome, surrounded by Auckland's best restaurants, cafes, galleries, shops, nightlife, parks, walk to famous Ponsonby Rd.
* Smart TV, unlimited fast WiFi. Great for business travellers, families or group of friends.
*Close to good public transport, Central city 6 mins away. Airport 25 min taxi. 2 min walk to well stocked supermarket (you can order online, they deliver to door)
- This is our house but we lock away most personal belongings so it 'feels' like your own home away from home. It is well set-up with dedicated guest wardrobes in each room, guest storage in bathrooms, guest kitchen storage.
For guests large, cleaned fridge & freezer space.
- Your own guest wardrobes & shelving are provided.
- Our regular cleaner comes once a week FREE OF CHARGE to clean bathrooms, kitchen bench's, vacuum & mop house for you.
On request for a responsible fee our cleaner can do more housework for you if you require - bed-changes, private laundry, shopping etc please advise when booking we can arrange for you.
- Spacious and light filled living / dining area's.
- Indoor-Outdoor flow thru glass doors onto 3 separate private decks and gardens, lots of individual spaces for everyone to enjoy.
- Covered courtyard with outdoor dining table and chairs, swimming pool & Jacuzzi Spa, hot outdoor shower, outdoor fireplace and BBQ.
- Smart TV with free Lightbox-(cableTV)
- UE Boom - sound system - plug your smart phone in & play.
- heating & double-glazing for warm cosy home and lots of cooling air-flow thru-out.
- A 2 min walk to the well stocked local supermarket.
- fans in every room in Summer, heater panels in every room in Winter.
Guests have 'exclusive use' of the entire house, pool, spa and gardens.
There is facility for 24 hour check-in.
The garage is locked and unavailable.
Interaction with guests
Myself or our wonderful Property Managers Lisa & Kushla will greet you and give you the keys, house information and any other assistance you need. Then we are only a text or phone call away.
- We have a printed list for you of of the best local cafes, restaurants & bars - you can live like a local.
- We are global travellers & have lived in Auckland all our lives & are happy to offer you good local information.
Note - There is a completely separate studio, fully fenced with its own entry & garden on the same property. You would never know it was there !
- From time to time - we may stay there or a friend of ours or guest.
- Please note there is no interaction at all between the two properties- however I thought it polite to inform you that there sometimes maybe someone staying in this separate studio.
Please respect our space - as if it's your own.
We require a photocopy of Official ID such as passport of the main person renting - thank you for being understanding.
*To respect neighbours - quiet time before 8am and after 10pm.
*We have a cat - Chica she lives here. Please contact us thru the AirBnB messaging system to discuss.
*Shoes off inside would be appreciated - thank you.
*No parties or extra guests unless by prior arrangements.
*No smoking inside.
- You will LOVE your haven in the city, we ask that you respect our neighbours ( It's a typical close neighbourhood)
*We have a cleaner who comes once a week for 2 hours to do a surface & bathroom clean.
*We gaurantee the house has no use of 'A' Class Drugs ( via an independent audit company ) we ask that you also don't use A Class drugs here.
*Enjoy your slice of paradise, this home is very comfortable, modern & clean.
*A pool & spa maintenance person services pool we will advise in advance when they will visit.
This host has 344 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Welcome ! We have lived here our whole lives & are keen to share 'our' Auckland. We are huge travellers & understand the benefits of local knowledge.
- We have created for you a local walking map with 'top spots' list for vibrant Ponsonby & the local area & the CBD. Suggesting amazing food & wines, local beaches, theatre, live music, people & 'local' spots.
- We are professionals, my business - Gourmet Joy runs food & wine tours locally. Sarah-Jane is a Senior Osteopath in a busy local practice.
- We believe Airbnb is a fantastic way to visit & discover a new city. Please feel free to contact/ message us thru Airbnb so we can answer all your questions & assist in your stay here in Auckland.