Are you looking for a better accommodation with easy access to downtown Vancouver? The entire home is Aircondition using modern heat pump technology; temp is 19 to 21 degrees 24/7. We offer Comfort+safe + $budget friendly= Home away from home.
••••••Take advantage of our last minute deal offer
•Price display is normally our LAST MINUTE DEAL STARTING FROM CAD$44 a night
•Hostel price with the convenient and luxury of a home away from home.
•Our price is less compare to the competitors in the area but with better standard amenities guaranteed.
•Why we offer less money? Simply because we would like as many guests as possible (including yourself) to try our accommodation services in exchange of honest and fair review of our facilities and services.
•Ideal for one or 2 individuals, a couple or solo traveler. Two minutes walk to bus stops, 10-15 minutes walk to skytrain station that makes it easy to enjoy the local scene, or to get around Vancouver and the Lower Mainland.
•Clean, modern, fresh design & completely furnished. Spacious modern living space. Modern design bedroom, single bed, new Cable LED flat screen TV in your room,
central heating in winter and air conditioning unit in summer using the modern heat pump system. Your room temperature is between 19-21 degrees centigrade 24/7.The entire home is modern open plan concept kitchen, dining, living room , granite counter top kitchen with stainless modern appliances fully loaded with necessary equipment in the kitchen available for you to use during your stay, big stainless steel refrigerator to share )
MY HOME COULD BE YOUR HOME AWAY FROM HOME
•One bedroom with double bed, fully furnished modern fresh design room located in a modern home. Central location, walking distance to bus stops and skytrain station.
•Ideal for couple traveller who wanted safe + comfortable place and budget friendly accommodation that is central location.
•My home is a perfect place for those who would like to spend their $$$ wisely
•English is our primary language at home.
•My husband and I are both working full time. The house is usually empty during the day unless guest like you decided to sleep in / start the day slowly, feel at home and enjoy the late part of the day exploring
Our home will be your new home away from home in beautiful British Columbia Canada. It is CENTRAL LOCATION and just a short drive to almost everything. I did my research and included here in my listing the information about the list of popular places and tourist destinations with estimated travel time using real life experience and internet search combine to give you a better idea of our location. Travel time may varies depends on the traffic and time of the day.
•We are 1 - 2 minutes’ walk to bus stops
•10-15 minutes’ walk to skytrain station, the fastest mode of public transport that makes it easy to enjoy the local scene, or to get around downtown Vancouver and the Lower Mainland + YVR Airport
Skytrain runs every 6 minutes during rush hours and every 10 minutes, non rush hours 7 days a week. Please contact Lyn or Paul if you require further transit or area information
•Easy commute to /from DOWNTOWN VANCOUVER using the SKYTRAIN in about 30 minutes
•Easy drive by CAR to/ from DOWNTOWN VANCOUVER in about 30 minutes Via Patullo Bridge and Highway 1
•About 6 minutes drive to / from CENTRAL CITY MALL and SFU = SIMON FRASER UNIVERSITY or 1 short bus ride away
•About 6 minutes drive to / from GUILDFORD TOWN CENTRE via 108 Ave
•About 20 minutes drive to / from WILLOWBROOK SHOPPING CENTRE LANGLEY via Fraser Hwy
•About 24 minutes drive to / from LANGLEY CITY HALL via Fraser Hwy
•About 28 minutes drive to / from SCIENCE WORLD DOWNTOWN VANCOUVER via Trans-Canada Hwy
•About 30 minutes drive to / from CANADA PLACE DOWNTOWN VANCOUVER via Trans-Canada Hwy
•About 30 minutes drive to / from CAPILANO SUSPENSION BRIDGE via Trans Canada highway. There is free shuttle bus service from October to April every half an hour that could easily accessible using public transportation. Please ask Lyn for more details.
•About 30 minutes drive to scenic WHITE ROCK. There is also a handy bus service available nearby to this charming seaside town
•About 30 minutes drive to / from YVR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, depends on the traffic and time of the day
•About 33 minutes drive to / from BC FERRY TERMINAL TSAWWASSEN via BC-17
•About 37 minutes drive to / from KITSILANO BEACH located in DOWNTOWN VANCOUVER via Trans-Canada Hwy
•About 37 minutes to/ from the US BORDER / WASHINGTON STATE via Blaine / Surrey border , for factory outlets shopping / big $ savings in your pocket
•About 38 minutes to/ from VANCOUVER AQUARIUM located in DOWNTOWN VANCOUVER via Trans-Canada Hwy
•About 39 minutes to/ from STANLEY PARK located in DOWNTOWN VANCOUVER via Trans-Canada Hwy
•About 38 minutes drive to / from GROUSE MOUNTAIN via Trans Canada Highway
•About 42 minutes drive to / from JERICHO BEACH located in DOWNTOWN VANCOUVER via BC-91
•About 43 minutes drive to / from CYPRESS MOUNTAIN via Cypress Bowl Rd and Trans-Canada Hwy
•About 45 minutes drive to / from MT SEYMOUR via Mt Seymour Rd and Trans-Canada Hwy
•About 2 hours drive to / from WHISTLER / BLACKCOMB MOUNTAIN via BC highway 99
•Our home is just 1 sky train stop or 6 minutes car ride to the:
*city centre mall, * main bus loops,*medical clinic / dental clinics, *schools: primary, secondary, colleges, university (SFU) *public library, * City Hall, *parks and playgrounds *and other amenities like pub, Recreation Center for public swimming pools, Sauna, hot tub and gym, * Few churches also located nearby
•Our home is within 3 Kilometers to the following:
*Grocery stores: Safeway, Save on food, Target Canada, Canadian Superstore
*Coffee shops: Waves coffee, Starbucks, Blenz coffee, Tim Horton
*Banks / ATM’s: Bank of Montreal (BMO), Royal Bank of Canada ( RBC), TD Bank, Scotia Bank, Coast Capital,
*Restaurants / Fast food: White Spot, Thai restaurants ( Nahm Thai Bistro, Ricky's all day Grill, Boston Pizza, KFC, Churches Chicken, McDonalds, Burger King, Sushi Bar and Japanese restaurants, Domino's Pizza, Fresh Slice, Swiss Chalet;
* Near Holland Park, Bear Creek Park, BC Lion practice field
* Big city hospital + walk in clinic and pharmacies
*Liquor store, pub, and nail and hair salon
* We are 1 short bus ride or about 20 minutes walk to RCMP- local police station
•This room is available all year round, on a nightly, weekly, monthly basis to vacationers / visitors, new resident of the city/new immigrant of BC Canada, students, professionals, contract workers.
•It's first come first serve basis so book early to avoid disappointments.
•For security purposes please have a visible profile picture before making a reservation request. Kindly understand that third party booking is not advisable nor encourage by Airbnb. Thank you!
LENGHT OF STAY:
•You are welcome to stay and feel at home away from home for one night or more, one week or more, one month or more.
•In short you could stay and feel at home as long as you needed a safe and comfortable place and as long as the room is available.
•Long term accommodation is available for international students, backpackers, new immigrants who would like to stay for 6 months or longer for discounted rate. Please ask your host for details.
•All my bookings are 100% Airbnb only for safety, security, simplicity, easy accessibility and good quality reputation and great service.
•Our family is flexible and with communication we could accommodate specific request in a case to case basis. We understand that every person is unique in many ways with certain preferences.
ACCOMMODATION AMENITIES AND DETAILS:
•Clean, modern, fresh design & completely furnished room with single bed, in a modern home with a comfort of central air condition in summer and Central heating in winter using the environmental friendly heat pump technology.
• The entire house and your own bedroom is Modern design with clean / comfy linens, towels and accessories, modern desk, chair, lamp, plus laptop table with storage, + big closet + 24 hangers, shoe storage and laundry basket provided.
•FREE Wi-Fi connection
•FREE MAP and tourist information brochures
• Room temperature and the entire home temperature are between 19-21 degrees centigrade 24/7.
•Hot Water available 24/7
•FREE use of Linens, towels
• Weekly housekeeping included at NO extra charge (for long term guest staying for 1 week or more, we are changing your linens and towels and clean your room over the weekend with your permission only. It's FREE of charge. We respect your privacy and your health and safety is part of our main priority.
•Modern open plan concept kitchen, dining, living room , ( granite counter top kitchen with stainless modern appliances like dishwasher, stove, microwave oven, flavor wave oven, kettle, toaster etc, + fully loaded with necessary kitchen appliances / utensils in the kitchen available for you to use during your stay)
•Spacious modern open plan living room with 50'' flat screen LED TV with unlimited movies by Netflix
• Washer and dryer are available for you to use upon request from 8 am to 8 pm. Use of washer and dryer once a week is included with NO extra charge but you have to provide your own high efficiency (he) laundry soap + _ laundry softener.
•Back deck with patio furniture, perfect for morning / afternoon coffee or tea
•We offer a smoke free home but if you smoke, the back patio could be an option for you for your cigarette needs as long as you respect other users by disposing your cigarette butts properly using the closed clean jar provided to help eliminate the smell. Talk to your host for more details.
•Big fenced backyard
•FREE Parking available on site
•Free map and tourist information brochures
• I provide you with your house key + your own room key so feel safe, enjoy your stay and come and go as you please
•CHECK INN - is between 5-10 pm.
•LAST LATE CHECK IN TIME 10PM / 2200H .Kindly understand that both my husband and I are working full time and cannot accommodate very late check inn. NO AFTER 10PM CHECK IN PLEASE.
•Times could be flexible (earlier) upon request, depending on your travel plans and our schedule. Please inform me in advance so I could arrange it.
•Kindly check inn, pick up your keys ahead of time, so you are free to come and go as you please and have some great fun, late night party, late night meeting with family/friends, late night movies...
•CHECK OUT TIME - is 11 am.
•But if there is no other booking to your room on the day of your check out you could stay a little bit later.
•If your room is same day booked by the next guest, kindly vacate the room by 11 am and stay in our living room, back deck or around the house, relax while you are waiting for your ride / flight.
Do you want privacy and quiet space?
If you are a private type of person this space is for you.
Your room is completely separated from the main living space so it's nice and quiet.
Your room is located in the level of the house . from the main living space. It's nice and quiet.
Guests are welcome to access / share the main living room, main kitchen- dining and the backyard deck during the day .
•Our home is a five bedrooms house with 2 shared modern bathrooms
•Your Modern design bedroom, single bed with clean and comfortable linens, modern desk, chair, lamp, big closet, stand up mirror, central heating in winter and air condition in summer.
•You have 32'' flat screen LED cable TV in your room for your convenience
•WI-FI / high speed internet, BC hydro, utility bills included
•Spacious modern open plan living room with 50'' flat screen LED TV with unlimited movies by Netflix
• Modern big granite countertop kitchen with stainless appliances.
•Back deck with patio furniture, perfect for barbecue or afternoon tea / coffee.
•We offer a smoke free home but if you smoke, the back patio could be an option for you for your cigarette needs as long as you respect other users by disposing your cigarette butts properly. Talk to your host for more details.
Interaction with guests
We like to respect the privacy of our guests, so therefore we gauge how much we will interact from guest to guest.
You're welcome to be as social or as private as you please, and you're always welcome to ask questions, ask for advice, travel tips, etc.
But You could talk to your host at anytime. It means, guest(s) could reach me or my husband by text, call, email 24/7.I rather you call me in the middle of the night to ask about something than you have uncomfortable stay.
We are friendly, social, good natured people. We are also flexible to accommodate your needs whenever possible.
Good communication is the key for a happy stay.
Other things to note
HONOR STORE IS MADE AVAILABLE FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE
Run out of toothpaste? Forgot to pack your toothbrush? Need a quick instant meal? Fancy having soda / any cold drinks? Got surprised / unexpected monthly period? Run out of deodorant? Forgot to buy your soap...hmmm!
Not to worry! We got you cover.
The situation mentioned as examples above are little things and very basic but somehow could cause inconvenience, discomfort, stress or delay.
Your host family make the basic items available for you in our honor store to eliminate or minimize those stressful situations during your stay with us.
Every Honor store items have price tag, kindly put your payment in the money box located in the honor store so we could buy the replacement supplies
Honor store is not really intended to make profit but to make the supplies available to guest(s). It is also helpful in keeping our accommodation prices more budgets friendly.
Honesty and trust is the foundation of this honor store. The purpose of having this honor store in the house is to make your stay as convenient as possible.
Every item(s) used or taken require payment to make the supplies available to the next guests as possible.
Kindly ask your host family for more specific details.
Thank you in advance for your honesty and cooperation. Keep it up!
MY ROOM PRICE IS VERY AFFORDABLE / BUDGET FRIENDLY BECAUSE MY HUSBAND AND I ARE HOME OWNER WITH FULL TIME JOB. BUSY SCHEDULE, BUSY FAMILY LIFE, SO OUR HOME IS USUALLY EMPTY DURING THE DAY UNLESS THERE IS/ARE STAY IN GUEST (S) LIKE YOU .
WE OPEN OUR HOME TO YOU WITH GOOD INTENTIONS + FRIENDLY TO YOUR WALLET TOO. IN RETURN I AM REQUESTING MY PAID AIRBNB GUEST(S) TO BE RESPECTFUL , SENSIBLE AND RESPONSIBLE
MY EXPECTATIONS: AS NEW MEMBER OF OUR HOME KINDLY CLEAN AFTER YOURSELF ; KINDLY BE CONSIDERATE WITH OTHERS, BE ECO FRIENDLY BY USING WATER, ELECTRICITY AND OTHER MISCELLANEOUS SUPPLY SENSIBLY AND RESPONSIBLY . LET'S DO OUR PART TO SAVE THE EARTH WE ENJOY FOR THE NEXT GENERATIONS TO COME.
BECAUSE I AM NOT HOME MAJORITY OF THE TIME . I AM TRUSTING YOU TO TAKE YOUR PART AND BE RESPONSIBLE TO CLEAN AFTER YOURSELF ; KEEP OUR HOME CLEAN AND ORGANIZE . THEN WHEN I COME HOME FROM WORK I WILL DO MY PART.TEAM EFFORT FOR A CLEAN HAPPY HOME.
THIS IS A 5 BEDROOM HOUSE WITH 2 MODERN SHARED BATHROOMS.
YOU COULD COMMUNICATE WITH ME AND MY HUSBAND 24/7 DURING YOUR STAY USING TEXT OR CALL OR EMAIL. MY CONTACT DETAIL / MY HUSBAND PHONE NUMBER WILL BE PROVIDED TO YOU UPON RESERVATION AND DURING CHECK IN.
LOOKING FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU!
AND WELCOME TO YOUR HOME AWAY FROM HOME.
HOUSE RULES: are put in place as a guide to keep all home occupants in the same page with the same expectations. It also help to avoid conflicts between guest(s) . Our House rules top priorities are to keep everyone safe and secure.
All guest(s) is / are encouraged to:
1. CHECK IN: Check in time is between 5 to 10 pm. Your host may randomly ask to show a photo ID/ Passport upon check in for security purposes.
SELF CHECK IN is encourage. Your set of home and room keys will be in the lockbox located beside the main door entrance. lockbox code, internet password, home address, home manual and specific check in instructions and other helpful information will be send to you close to your check in date.
IF YOU WISH TO PERSONALLY MEET EITHER ME OR MY HUSBAND PAUL AND ASSIST YOU DURING CHECK IN KINDLY REQUEST US TO BE THERE TO MEET YOU IN PERSON UPON CHECK IN. Communication is the key of an enjoyable stay.
2. We encourage our long and Short term guest(s) to provide emergency contact person(s) with phone number that we could contact in case of emergency. This is not compulsory. An optional choice that could varies as per guest preferences. This is not mandatory.
The purpose of this house rule number 2. You are our extended family new member(s) during your stay with us. All the information that you will provide will help us to assist and serve you better especially in case of emergency. As your host family we care about you and your well being.
3. Wi- Fi / INTERNET: Wi-Fi name and password will be provided upon check in. It will be located in the welcome greetings in your room
4. " KEY (s): Room key /house key will be provided on your arrival. These keys are expected to be return on check out (11 am of the check out date /day). Kindly remember that unreturned key(s) / lost key(s) will be charge your security deposit. (To replace the house lock and duplication cost plus locksmith labor cost ). Kindly understand that It will cost you more than your damage deposit. The set of keys need to be return on or before 8 pm because if by 8:01 pm i dont have the keys i have to contact the locksmith to change the main door keys for safety and security of the other guests occupying the house."
ON CHECK IN: Set if home and room keys will be in the lockbox located beside the main door entrance. lockbox code will be provided to you on your check in dates.
ON CHECK OUT:PLEASE LEAVE YOUR ROOM/ HOUSE KEYS IN YOUR ROOM, KINDLY LOCK THE MAIN DOOR USING THE DOOR KNOB LOCK MECHANISM ON YOUR WAY OUT.THANK YOU
5.CABLE TV - All guest(s) is / are encouraged to keep their TV, computer, music, and any electronic devices within reasonable volume that could not affect others.
6. HEATING / AIR CONDITION - Our Home have central heating in winter and central air condition in summer months. Kindly be mindful NOT to open any window or always keep our door close to keep the house temperature between 19-21 degrees for our comfort. The whole house is using the modern heat pump technology. IDEAL ROOM TEMPERATURE SETTING BETWEEN 19 -21 DEGREES CELSIUS . KINDLY DO NOT TURN OFF THE UNIT. If in case you would like the room temperature adjusted kindly inform your host and we will adjust it accordingly.
7. KITCHEN: Full size stainless steel fridge, cordless electric kettle, toaster, microwave oven, cutlery, pots / pans, plates and other kitchen utensils are provided in our modern upgraded kitchen for your convenience. You are to share these with the other guests if there's any. It's available 24/7 during your stay. KINDLY KEEP THE COMMON AREA CLEAN OR PLEASE CLEAN AFTER YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AS CONSIDERATION TO THE OTHER GUEST(S).
8. HONOR STORE: Honesty and trust is the foundation of this honor store. The purpose of having this honor store in the house is to make your stay as convenient as possible. Please pay in the money box provided as you take any items in the honor store to replace the supplies and be available to the next guests.
9. DINING / LIVING ROOM: Kindly feel free to use the living room, dining room, main kitchen facility.
10. DISHES: Kindly wash your used/dirty dishes in the main kitchen sink using the dish soap provided immediately every after use as courtesy to the next person. Then dry and put it in the right place to make it available for other guests / extended member of our family.
We encouraged each and every paid guest(s) to keep our kitchen organize, clean, keep our kitchen sink free of dirty dishes at all times.
11. SMOKE DETECTOR: are located in the kitchenette area, main kitchen area, level 3 lobby . If you hear the fire detector nonstop + smell of smoke or burning kindly vacate the building immediately / ask / investigate what’s going on. Please Dial 911 in case of Fire.
12. FIRE EXTINGUISHER is located in the kitchenette, main kitchen area. We encouraged all guest(s) to call for help or use it if necessary. ( PASS = Pull the red tab, Aim to the base of the fire, Squeeze the nozzle, Swing from side to side until the fire stop or the extinguisher finish ) . If the fires persist, vacate the place and dial 911.
14. BATHROOM: There are 2 modern upgraded bathrooms in the house and it's a shared facilities
VANITY DRAWER (new bathroom downstairs )- for your convenience kindly feels free to use one of the vanity drawers. One of the vanity drawers is keep free/ empty for your personal use during your stay with us.
Linens and towels are change every week. But in case for some reason you need extra towel to use.EXTRA TOWELS is available for you to use. It’s located in the bathroom.
DO NOT wash your used towels / used linens; your host will look after it. Just leave it in the laundry basket provided.
EXHAUST FAN- Please turns on the exhaust fan 30-60 minutes ideally when you take a shower (before, during and after)to get rid of excess moisture in the bathroom
SHOWER- you are encouraged to CLEAN the shower USING THE SQUEEGEE provided every after you take your shower TO GET RID OF EXCESS WATER IN THE SHOWER /BATHROOM WALLS. Then keeping the exhaust fan running BEFORE,DURING AND AFTER SHOWER FOR 30 MINUTES OR MORE to dry / get rid of excess moisture in the bathroom.
This will be your personal comfort room / bathroom during your stay and keeping it clean is essential as courtesy and respect with other bathroom user(s)
BATHROOM VANITY / SINK- How lovely to use a clean dry vanity / sink. We encouraged you to kindly wipe the water splashes in the sink and the surrounding surfaces using extra towel/ cloth provided. Let's practice this good habit as courtesy to the next person(s) who will use the bathroom after you.
15. BASIC FIRST AID KIT – is located in the guest bathroom closet, eye level shelf on your left hand side. Alcohol 70%, peroxide, cottons, cotton buds are also there. Some over the counter medication(s) may be available upon request while supply last. Example: Plain Tylenol for headaches
16.LAUNDRY FACILITY: Laundry room facility is available for you to use ONCE A WEEK as per room schedule from 8 am to 8 pm only please .The washer and dryer are free of charge to use BUT YOU HAVE TO PROVIDE YOUR OWN (he= high efficiency) LAUNDRY DETERGENT AND FABRIC CONDITIONER.
LAUNDRY DETERGENT IS AVAILABLE IN THE HONOR STORE FOR $1 A PIECE / A POD / GOOD FOR 1 LOAD
17 CURFEW: All guest(s) is/ are encouraged to be home by 11 pm for safety reason especially students. But If you are a mature adult , we provided you with your own set of keys. You are welcome to come home anytime during your stay. Feel free to come and go as you please as long as you don't disturb others.
18. MUSICAL INSTRUMENT(s): could be play in the outside deck /patio from 10am to 7pm.
19. SMOKING: is only allowed outside the house. Ideally in the back deck/patio (fully fenced backyard with many tall trees). Kindly put your Cigarette butts in the close container provided on top of the patio table. Kindly understand that our home is a smoke free/ pet free home but we are trying our best to accommodate every guest(s) request/needs.
20. Grill / barbecue could be use with your host permission only. It is expected that you clean it after yourself every after each use. Please ask your host for more details.
( Petroleum gas not provided. If you decided to use the barbecue petroleum gas that connected to the barbecue, please chip in / pay accordingly what you think is fair to replace the petroleum gas , Put any amount to the honor store money box. Thank you!
21. VISITOR: It’s okay for your friends and family to visit. No overnight guests. (Except by special permission).
22. ALCOHOL is not to be consumed on the premises. ZERO ALCOHOL TOLERANCE in our home.
23. Non prescription drugs are not accepted in ANY circumstances, this includes cannabis or any related products. If in the opinion of the hosts, any use of drugs has taken place on the premises, you will be required to leave immediately.
24. Other Expectations:
•All guest(s) is / are encouraged to keep the shared facility clean / tidy after use as courtesy to other guest(s) if there is any other guest.
•Respectful manners are encouraged and expected at all times
•You are welcome to use the Patio table / chairs in the deck patio area in the main floor backyard / deck at your own risk.
25. CHECK OUT: All guest(s) is/are encouraged to check out at 11 am. In special circumstances that the guest need to sleep in or wish to extend a little bit more . Please contact your host if you wish to check out later than 11 am. kindly consider the next check in guest so please vacate the room no later than 1 pm to facilitate cleaning.
KINDLY LEAVE YOUR SET OF KEYS IN YOUR ROOM, LEAVE YOUR ROOM OPEN AND PLEASE LOCK THE MAIN DOOR ON YOUR WAY OUT. Kindly inform your host if your check out time is different. We will try to accommodate your request if possible.
26. Guest(s) Review Request: All guest(s) are encouraged to write a review in our webpage. Your honesty and kindness is greatly appreciated and will make a big difference.
•HOUSE SLIPPERS or inside shoes is nice to have. Kindly bring one for your personal use
•UMBRELLA is handy to have in Vancouver, rains come and go and you never know. Having umbrella handy will surely keep you dry in rainy days.
•We do not provide breakfast or meal but there are food stores / supermarket like save on food, safeway, walmart, Canadian superstore within 3 kilometers radius. Convenience store/ gasoline station is located few blocks away.
You are welcome to use the fridge/ freezer and the whole kitchen at any time.
•You will have your own set of keys, and are welcome to come and go as it suits you.
•Keep the place tidy and leave it in good condition. We look forward to welcoming you!
LOOKING FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU!
AND WELCOME TO YOUR HOME AWAY FROM HOME BC CANADA LOCATION
This host has 663 reviews for other properties.View other reviews