Comfortable, cosy and spacious 2012 renovated Haussman appmt (57m2) in a quiet street of trendy 8th arr. in Paris.Modern kitchen opened on an american bar. Nicely decorated and equiped. Close to Paris center (metro n°2 and 3).
Comfortable, spacious, cosy and tastefully decorated appartment in a very nice neighborhood in Paris, in a typical 19th century haussmanian building.
Located on the 2nd floor of a 2012 renovated building, this apartment has been completely renovated within the same year and offers :
- A large living / dining room with 3 large windowsand a balcony overlooking the street. Dining table for 10, a fireplace, sofa bed for 2 persons
- An open, modern and fully equiped american kitchen (oven, microwave, Nespresso, toaster, juicer, 4 hot plates, kettle ...), bar with 4 stools
- A bedroom with double bed 160 cm (high quality) with dressing and TV
- A bathroom (with shower) communicating with the bedroom
- Separate toilet
- Oak parquet floor
- Air Conditioning, Heating
- Washing machine, dryer
- Music player
- Free High speed Wi-fi
- Hair Dryer
- Bed linen and bath towels provided
- Shampoo and shower gel provided
- Iron and ironing table provided
Guest have access to everything except the wine cellar and some part of the dressings.
Interaction with guests
I travel a lot myself and I am used to rent flats through airbnb. I love to interact with travellers, and make their stay in Paris an unforgetable moment !
Other things to note
As a big fan of wine, I'd be happy to offer you a bottle of French wine on arrival.
If you wish, according to your tastes and desires, I can give you my recommendations in terms of attractions, sights, bars / restaurants, or others.
Here are a few rules I ask you to respect to take care of my dear apartment :
- No smoking inside the apartment, you can smoke on the balcony of the living room
- Avoid wearing heels to avoid scratching the floor
- Do not light the candles
- Do not try to move the large dining glass table and the living room glass table
- Avoid placing the bags against the white walls that are quite messy
- If you ever have a power outage, the electrical panel is in the closet entrance behind the left door
- Animals not allowed
- Respect of the neighborhood required (noise...)
J'ai 29 ans, je suis née, vis et travaille à Paris, ville que j'adore mais qu'il m'arrive parfois de quitter pour découvrir d'autres merveilleux endroits, surtout en weekend et en vacances.
J'ai la double nationalité française et allemande.
Mes passions dans la vie : voyager, sortir avec mes amis, organiser de bons diners, découvrir des nouveaux endroits (bars, restaurants...), monter à cheval (je pratique la compétition en CSO), skier, le vin, la gastronomie, m'évader à la campagne les weekends et encore beaucoup d'autres choses !!! J'adore faire plaisir aux gens (gentils) et tiens à ce que mes locataires passent à Paris un séjour mémorable !!