***If the room is listed on Airbnb, it is available***
Experience true Berlin lifestyle by renting a room in this old style "Altbau" apartment with large bay windows, high ceilings and natural wooden floors. Stylishly decorated for the most comfortable stay.
For cool extras, read bellow ;)
"Altbau" is a thought after construction style that is typical for Berlin and is distinguished by roomy spaces, high ceilings and large windows that let in lots of natural light.
To experience true Berlin living, you must stay in the Altbau apartment, decorated in casually industrial style that is so representative of Berlin liberal lifestyle.
The guests will have access to charming and spacious kitchen decorated in retro industrial style and a bathroom with separate shower and bathtub.
Interaction with guests
I will help you organize your stay, tell you what is happening in the city, where to go for affordable and best dining, which museums to visit and what are the free attractions that will be worth your time.
Other things to note
Up for rent are 2 rooms. Small guest-room that can house up to 2 people and a large living room that can house 4 people. Both have doors and give privacy and peace.
• Outside shoes should not be worn in the kitchen and bathroom. We walk barefoot there and for hygiene reasons we ask to keep the outside shoes in the corridor or in your room.
• If you have to be up early or come in late, please open the doors (main door, your room door, bathroom door) quietly and without slamming them. Sometimes we go to bed early and have to be up for work at 6 and sometimes we like to sleep in so quiet environment is beneficial for everyone.
• Please use shower time efficiently, especially in the mornings when everyone is trying to be out the door quickly. If 4 people take 15 minutes, then the last person will have to wait almost an hour to use the shower. Please be mindful of that.
• No illegal internet usage, such as Torrents, illegal movie downloads, illegal streaming. NOTE: German networks are monitored and we will be notified within 24 hours if illegal audio/video file sharing occurs. These are regulations across all of Germany
• No parties (without prior discussion with the host). Guests are welcome but overnights stays should be arranged pror
• No drugs
• Clean up after yourself. We do have a cleaning lady coming here every week to clean the common areas
• Please smoke outside. However, there are exceptions on evenings where we may have guests and dinners together where some smoking may be done in the kitchen. Normally, this is a smoke free house.
If you have read this far than you are pretty serious about this listing and I would be happy to host you. Mention that you have read the house rules in your booking request and I will be very happy to accept your reservation.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 45 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I enjoy travel on a budget, meeting new people and discovering new experiences. I rarely stay at home and prefer the great outdoors. Love dining out.