The apartment is located at Janské Lázně, just steps from the gondola lift to Black Mountain with the longest slope in the Czech Republic. It's close to shops, restaurants and spa waterpark. Night skiing and superfun sledge track are worth trying. Dont miss possibility to travel by snow cat fee from Černa hora to slopes of Pec pod Sněžkou.
The apartment at Janske Lazne, is a very short walk from the main gondola lift to "Černá hora". Free WIFI. The apartment has one bedroom, kitchen, bathroom with shower and toilet. There is one double bed and one double sofa bed in the bedroom. Bathroom is older, but clean. You can also enjoy the romantic view from the window. Beds will be prepared for all guests with blankets, pillows and fresh bed sheets, so you don't need to bring any. Towels are also available. The kitchen is equiped by hot plates, electric kettle, fridge with freezer, crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils.
The building has a lift and free ski/bike room in the ground floor to store your sport equipment.
Interaction with guests
The keys will be given to guests directly by host at arrival. Information about town, the area, trips and shopping tips will be offered.
1) Use the ski/bike room in the ground floor to store your sport equipment like ski or bikes.
2) Please, keep in mind, that Czech law prohibits breaching of the night peace. Night peace means, that you shouldn't make any excessive noice from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am. Just keep in mind there are hard working people living in the house and keep the volume down during the night please.
3) Do not accept visitors in the apartment.
4) Keep the apartment clean.
5) Do not smoke in the apartment.
I like my work, traveling, my family and dog, When I travel, I don't like huge cities, I prefer nature, mountains and sea. Every year we travel to China, sometimes to Greece or Italy.