Recently remodeled mid-century ranch style home with an amazing outdoor living space, 4 bedrooms and two bath, Pool & Spa, BBQ, Fire pit and Amazing Views. Palm Springs requires that renters must be 25 years of age or older, this is verified by ID upon check in (Please read the Other Things To Note section for more detailed property description, important rules and additional fees, not visible on some apps or handheld devices) the city of Palm Springs id#2556
Midcentury Ranch Style home,with four bedrooms and two baths, large kitchen, dining area, and living room. Master bedroom has a king bed, each of the additional guest rooms have a queen sized bed, and the sofa folds down to sleep two more. The fourth bedroom will eventually be a second Master suite with its own bathroom, currently there is no AC in this room but with the door left open and a fan placed in it, the room can be cooled down. (final upgrade with AC and 3rd bathroom coming in 2018)
WiFi, Spectrum Cable TV with sports and premium channels, Stereo, Pool/Hot Tub, and BBQ
Interaction with guests
I do a walk through check in to describe how things work with the pool and spa and such, and only if guests have questions.
Other things to note
You must be 25 years of age or older in order to rent this property. The City of Palm Springs charges an 11.5% Transient Occupancy tax. this is applied to all fees including services and cleaning fees. It is a fee that is collected separate from the listing price, and will have to be paid separately upon arrival. during the non-summer months (October-May) there is a pool/hot tub heating fee of 50$ per day, also paid separately. There is a $100 pet fee if you are to bring a pet, this has to be APPROVED before booking. Palm Springs id#2556
I really care for my place and want it to be in the best possible shape for my renters. To maintain the level of cleanliness and quality I seek means there are some basic rules that I have to enforce....
• You must be 25 years or older to rent this home (or someone in your party)
• Maximum 8 Adults and 2 children, This is strictly enforced by the city
• This is a absolutely a non-smoking home. If it is found that you (or your guests) have smoked inside the house, your security deposit will automatically be forfeited.
• Please do not sit on ANY indoor furniture in wet swim suits or with sunscreen on.
• Pets must be approved and there is a $100 fee. If you have dogs with you, please pick up after them before you leave :). Pets must also stay off of the indoor and outdoor furniture.
• No cooking of any kind over the fire pit
• No decorations that can damage the property (Confetti, Silly String, Glitter(URL HIDDEN)etc..)the use of any of these will result in forfeiture of entire deposit.
• Signed Rental Agreement and City Rules required at time of booking.
• Children should be of "swimming-age," as the pool is not fenced.
• This is a quiet, residential area, so no loud parties please.
Failure to comply can result in the loss of security deposit, immediate eviction from property, and possible other incurred charges by the city. Palm Springs has implemented a new ordinance for Vacation Rentals in the city and a whole new staff to enforce these. They are very strict when it comes to the amount of people staying at a property, loud noise violations now incur steep fines, and the possibility of immediate evictions. You are responsible not only for the fines you incur but also the fines the owner or property incurs for each incident. Please make yourself aware of this ordinance online.
I always wanted a home in Palm Springs. I found a place that I knew I could turn into something amazing, now that I am done, Ive decided I wanted to share it. Much of the remodel was done by me and some things I had other people more qualified do, but my tears and sweat have gone into it over the last three years.