We rent a luminous and spacious apartment in the village of 29 fontains, near of the Verdon lakes.
This apartment is ideal for people with desire discover an authentic Provence, preserved in a crowd of tourism: families, couples, friends, artists or any person who wish to make a break in calm, however, in proximity of all shops and services.
The apartment is situated on the second floor of an ancient property, in the proximity of collegiate church of the 11th century (1000 years are celebrated in 2014!) The flat was formerly habitation of the canon (church dignitary). Perhaps that’s because it is so quiet and peaceful. The view is delightful over the roofs towards the valley. Fresh in the summer, sunny in winter time because full south exposition.
The space and atmosphere are just lovely, charming and favorable to spend nice holidays time.
Pratical informations :
Capacity for 6 persons.
The flat recently restored is composed of :
- Livingroom about 35 m2 with fireplace; possibility bedding 2 people (click-clack)
- Big kitchen with lounge dinner space with barbecue (very appreciated). Equipped with utensils and dishes. Mixed cooker, extractor hood, oven, fridge, freezer, micro-wave, coffeemaker, fireplaces for grills
- Room 1 (cca 14m2) - with a bed for 2 persons – 1,40 m (Bultex mattress) + mezzanine with possibility bedding for 3 people
- Room 2 - comfortable mansard roof (accessible by stairs) - with a bed for 2 persons 1,40 m (Bultex mattress) + click-clack 2 persons
- WC/bathroom with bathtub, washing machin, flatirons.
- Covered terrace, 10 m2, under the roof (our guests love this space which can be a «summer dining room, » in the evening or in the morning)
HIFI - TV
Interaction with guests
You rent all the flat and are self-ruling.
But we can communicate, if you need some information or maybe some help.
Other things to note
Règles de la maison :
- The atmosphere of the flat is peaceful and quiet, so we are sure our guests will appreciate.
- Take heed of the stairs and mezzanine, if you have young children.
- An animal are accepted, if the guest can guarantee well behavior.
- No smoking in the flat (but it is possible on the covered terrasse)(URL HIDDEN)Option for beddin(URL HIDDEN)person
- Option for towe(URL HIDDEN)person
- Option for housework at the end of stay : 54 €
- From 1st November - 31 March : electricity consumption in addition
- From 1st May - 30 September : 0,75 € / pers - visitor's tax
Appartement non fumeur mais possibilité de fumer sur la terrasse couverte.
Animaux à convenir (par respect du voisinage, nous ne pouvons pas accueillir des chiens qui ont tendance à aboyer). Nous n'acceptons pas les chats…même si nous les aimons beaucoup.
Attention - une des qualités de l'appartement est la sérénité qui y règne. Nous tenons à ce qu'elle soit respectée. Nous laissons le choix aux familles avec des enfants d'estimer si cela sera possible.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Tchèque d'origine, je vis en Provence, le pays de Pascal, mon mari, depuis 30 ans. J'aime partager, découvrir, les personnes, la nature et tout ce qui est authentique.
I speak English, Deutsch, Czech and French of course. All nationalities are welcome in our house.