Uninterrupted panoramic views across the French and Italian Riviera. Private comfortable stone cottage, with own patio for eating al fresco, and terraces. All modern facilities and fresh decor throughout. 3 restaurants, village shop and 7 buses per day from the coast only 9 kms away.
1.Guests are asked to care for my property and to report any problems or breakages as soon as possible so that they can be solved or replaced.
2. Arrival time is 4 pm and departure time is 10am. Please inform me as soon as possible if you are going to arrive later.
3. Well behaved animals are allowed providing they do NOT share their owners bed or sleep on the furniture! and I am informed before you arrive. The rate is €5 per day (discretionary) for their stay (unless there is damage in which case the full deposit will be used) Please DO NOT leave your dog unattended.
4. Smoking is permitted outside on the terraces or patio
5. There is an extra charge above the basic rate for extra guests. The rate includes all bed linen, towels and beach towels.
6. Please leave the cottage tidy and CLEAN, otherwise your deposit may be taken. Cleaning equipment and materials are provided.
7. Please do not use my place as a laundrette for ALL your washing. One load ONLY per visit.
8. Please be aware that the Internet connection is shared with me, please be considerate and turn off all devices when not in use, especially after 10pm.
France and the UK. I have travelled very widely throughout the world, and lived in many different cultures. I love getting to know people and sharing my good fortune in living in such a beautiful place in France. I do my best to help travellers and I really know this area so I can recommend the best eating places, the most interesting visits tailored to your wishes. I like constructive feed back but feel very hurt when guests are nice to my face then write nasty reviews. As a host it is hard work but a way of life I would not change, I try to meet peoples expectations knowing that I can't please everyone all the time. I always believe in discussion to ameliorate any differences if they arise, whenever possible. So relax you have a nice bottle of chilled Rose wine waiting for you on the terrace for those staying 3 nights or more. Salut.