You will have the use of 2 bedrooms in this 4 bedroom home in Boynton Beach, Florida. We are located 3 miles from the Atlantic Ocean and minutes to beaches galore. 20 minutes to Palm Beach Airport and 45 minutes to Fort Lauderdale Airport.
The space includes the use of two rooms Bedrooms (or one bedroom ) in a 4 bedroom home in Boynton Beach, Florida. We are located 3 miles from the Atlantic Ocean and minutes to beaches galore. 20 minutes to Palm Beach Airport and 45 minutes to Fort Lauderdale Airport.
I may be present during the stay. My interaction will be minimal and cordial.
The neighborhood is family friendly. It is close to at least 5 golf courses, both private and public. Great nature walks nearby. The beach is minutes away by car.
Public transportation is available from the Tri-Rail Station. The tri-rail which travels North to Palm Beach and Martin County and South through Broward (Fort Lauderdale) to Miami.
We have a community pool that is heated and community tennis, basketball court and children's park.
Guests will have access to use of a screened in Lanai with a Lake View. Tennis Court and heated pool are also available to guests. Driveway privileges are available.
Interaction with guests
Mutual privacy respect. I may be present during the stay. My interaction will be minimal and cordial.
• Please be mindful and considerate to others in the building and in the community around you. There are other occupants in the building, including one of the landlords. The neighbors are wonderful and very friendly. Please be respectful of their space and homes. For all of our peace and my continued residence, please be respectful. Thank you
• Do not park in front of the driveway at the front of the house.
• Shut off heater, lights, computers, appliances, television, any electronics, etc, when you leave a room for an extended period of time or leave the house.
• Lock Up: When you leave the house, remember to shut off all electronics, lights and heater, make sure all of the windows are closed and/or in the locked position (if there is not a lock please put provided stopper in place). And always lock both deadbolts on the front door.
• Use drink coasters on all of the wooden furniture for any and all liquid containers (glasses, mugs, plastic bottles, toiletries etc)! There are coasters all over the house. Do not set anything on the wood furniture without the protection of a coster or placemat.
• This is an environmentally friendly household that conserves electricity, gas and water the best we can. We recycle or compost almost everything and create very little "landfill" trash. See "how to" recycle chart on the refrigerator.
• Be mindful of your water use, please! Don't leave the water running when you are brushing your teeth, washing your face or hands, shaving or doing the dishes. Use only what you need and please don't run, clean-unused water down the drain! The host, California and the Earth thank you!
• Food that is in the host's areas is not shared. There will be tea/coffee available. If you need or use something of the host's, please inform the host or replace it.
• Anything in the designated "guest areas" are welcome for the guests to use or to share with the host ( soap etc).
• If you use the last of something that's shared or it is close to being empty, please let the host know so it can be replaced.
• No smoking cigarettes, cigars or other "smokables" in the house (if you are a smoker, an area can be provided for your needs).
• Please, be considerate about cleaning-up after yourself. Remember, this is my home and not a hotel. Respect the house as you would want your guests to respect your own living space.
• This is not a party house!
Respectfully quiet after 11pm on weekdays, or after 1am on the weekends. Enjoying a good time on holiday is expected and fantastic!
• Communication is key to any situation. If something happens, something breaks, or you just need something to make your stay more enjoyable, please communicate with the host or contact person directly.
• Families are welcome! Child supervision is necessary at all times! The house is not set up for children, especially very young children and toddlers. The supervising adult is liable and completely responsible for anything that happens to the child, themselves, the property, furnishings, objets in the house, and the supervising adult is totally responsible in any case of injury or accident. The supervising adult/s of a child under the age of 18, will be held liable for any damages to the property, furniture and/or objects in the house or on the property. All or any injuries that occur on the property are the supervising adult's responsibility and not of the host or owner of the house. The host and/or owners of the property will not be held liable for ANY injuries or mishaps that occur on the property. Children are absolutely and completely the responsibility and liability of the adult guardian and not of the host or property owner. You will be asked to sign a liability waver for any children under 13.
• Friendly, well-behaved and potty-trained pets are allowed! But they must be supervised at all times, or put in the kitchen when you are away. Pets must be housebroken! No "pee-pad" pets allowed. The host also requests that pets stay off the furniture and out of the beds, and is not allowed access to the front door and entry area.
• Please, treat my home as you would want your guests to treat your home.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
My style of hosting is welcoming, warm, and respectful of your privacy and space. I do not enter your living area. Basically, it is laid back and respectful.
As a guest, I am warm, neat, organized and respectful of your home. I am aware and sensitive to your need for privacy and try not to have impact on your time.