Your access is the Entire 2nd-floor w/ 3 air conditioned bedrooms. Maximum of 16 pax but w/ an OPTION to add the Entire Ground floor for more family members. The ground floor is different list & price. Our house is 2 story fully furnished with swimming pool and function hall good for parties. Own water system & standby generator set. It is advisable to have your own cars or transportation. Free wifi but service is not 100% due to location. Phone signal is good inside the house.
Enjoy the adventure in a relaxing paradise of Samal Islands, and spend a great opportunity to relax, learn, and appreciate our natural environment.
We would like to WELCOME you to OUR HOME. Our Vacation Home here in Samal Island is where we treat our guests like friends and family.
I give my guests space but am available when needed.
Your access is the Entire second floor but with an option to add more rooms at the ground floor if you have bigger family. ( Note: Additional charges will be applied for more rooms) A very quiet peaceful place for you & your family/friends time together.
Your access is the Entire Second floor with 3 air conditioned bedrooms. VIP Room and 2 Family rooms. Surrounded by a terrace on the second floor. Good view of the garden and pool from the 2nd floor. Spacious Living room. Access to the kitchen and own fridge & cooking area. Swimming pool. Beautiful garden, Function Hall for parties or any events. AC / Television with cable connections is available located on the 2nd floor. Wifi and internet connections available but it is not 100% due to location and traffic. We expect your considerations on this one.
An option to ADD the Entire Ground floor for additional guests and it is negotiable. Price for Entire Ground floor is different and it is optional. Applicable only for bigger family members and for those who wants to have more rooms and have the entire home privately.
Interaction with guests
We live at the ground floor - With separate entrance & exit. You have your own privacy and way going up to the 2nd floor. We have 2 more bedrooms at the ground floor (negotiable) and more rooms outside the house (negotiable) Depending on the guests necessities and requests. We give free tour guide. We can cook or prepare your food ( if requested in advance - cooking charges will be applied )
Other things to note
I give my guests space but am available when needed. The place is less than 5 minutes ride to the beach areas and beautiful resorts like Secdea Beach Resort , Villa Amparo, Cavanico. We are also near Bat Cave ( which is one of the tourist destinations in the island) Please be noted that we live in an island and some parts has no 100% strong phone signal.
We expect you will respect our home
- No unregistered guest without prior approval
- No drugs of any kind – alcohol is OK
- No smoking inside the house. If you do – smoke outside
- For big groups who prefer to cook their own foods, we charge 100 per day for the use of cooking gas.
- No pets allowed inside the house.
- Please always lock your rooms when you leave.
- If anything breaks, spills, stains etc. please let us know as soon as possible
- Any significant loss or damages, we will charge it.
- Videoke or Karaoke is allowed but only until 10 pm. Extended Videoke – we will lower the volume. Our place is suitable for parties or any celebrations at the function hall beside the swimming pool.
- Safety first! Please unplug electric fan, gadgets turn off lights, aircon units & tv if they are not in use or before you leave. Let’s avoid fire or any accident, please. We will check it from time to time.
- Don’t leave your gadgets, personal belongings, money & other important things unattended.
- Please look after your kids especially at the pool, stairs etc. We don’t want accidents.
- We are a Private Home. Not a hotel! Please ask if you have questions, request or issue. You can’t be mad at us for the things that we don’t have.
- Wifi or Internet connection is faster at night & early morning. Please consider air traffic and our location. We are on an island. But we have installed a signal booster for better Phone Service & Internet Connections for our guests but it’s within the house & some area in the compound only.
- CHECK OUT TIME: Before 12:00 noon. For late check-out and extensions, we will charge it. Please let us know ahead of time for late check-out.
We treat our guests as friends & family. Feel at home! Enjoy your stay! WELCOME! TULOY PO KAYO!
Maraming Salamat po.
This host has 5 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm Haydee and lives here in the Island Garden City of Samal , Davao Del Norte Philippines. I love nature, arts and travel. I love learning from different culture and enjoys listening from other peoples experiences and experties.
Living here in the island is what i really enjoy much. I have my own small paradise and everything is simple and natural.
Being a new member or host of airbnb is a new learning and exciting experience for me. I'm gaining new friends. Trust and respect from my guests. I would always be willing to make my guest feel at home and comfortable during their stay and will guide them and give them informations about the most beautiful and unique places to visit around Samal Island and Davao City.
It's more fun in the PHILIPPINES.
Welcome and Mabuhay!
Here are the Informations that would help you about SAMAL ISLAND.
The Island Garden City of Samal is a group of island in the heart of Davao Gulf, here in the Philippines. Physically unattached to mainland Mindanao, the island is 900 meters east of Davao City and 10 kilometers west of Compostela Valley Province. It has a stretch of over 116 kilometers of continuous coastline and with a total land area of 30,130 hectares.
The island is endowed with an extensive mountain range at the eastern coast, a number of isolated hills and an uneven distribution of lowlands. The city enjoys a mild pleasant climate with no pronounced dry or wet season, and is typhoon free. It takes only 10-15 minutes ride from Davao City via motorboat or ferry boat.
There are seven (7) islets that surround the island. The highest slope in the island ranges from 30-65% with an area of 215 hectares. The climate type is Zone IV, which is characterized by rainfall more or less distributed evenly throughout the year. Its soil classification known as Bolinao Clay is suited for corn and coconut and mango production.
In addition to that, Springs can be found in different barangays and there are also unknown creeks in the whole island and one (1) river that traverse within the city. The entire island including Talikud and the rest of the islets has 31 coastal barangays. Kaputian District has the greater number of coastal barangays with 12 barangays out of its 15 barangays.
For International Visitors, you can fly direct to Davao City via Philippine Airlines, Cebu Pacific Airlines or SilkAir from Singapore.
Or if you're entering the Philippines via the capital city of Manila, take a domestic flight to Davao City. The domestic flight to Davao City from Manila is serviced by four(4) major airlines with a combined frequency of fourteen(14) flights daily. More flights are expected as another airline is slated to open its domestic route in Davao City.
In going to the Island from Davao City, there are three established entry points:
1) - Sta Ana Wharf (near Magsaysay Park, downtown area) where motorboats are available to ferry passengers directly to Kaputian anTalikud Island.
2)- Sasa, Km. 11 wharf where motorboats are available to ferry passengers direct to Babak wharf.
3) - Sasa, Km. 11 Ferryboat Landing where passengers will be riding the Island City Express Bus from R. Castillo and Cabaguio St. and be
transported by a ferryboat to the Brgy. Caliclic, Babak District.
However, the country is promoting tourism as one of the major socio-economic activities. The government encourages foreign investors as well as Filipinos to travel and go around the Philippine Islands to appreciate its natural beauty, heritage and culture.
Meanwhile, Among the scenic natural beauties in the country, the Island Garden City of Samal was chosen as one of the tourist destinations because of its inimitable beauty and unspoiling natural attraction such as white sand beaches, crystal waters, caves and others.
The city government is tasked to preserve the potential spots in the island without impairing its natural resources.
So if you wanted to go around the island by water and view its scenic beauty, island tour is offered to tourists.