Dear Guests, if you are looking for a place to stay in the Giant Mountains in a warm and family-friendly atmosphere created by the owners of an old renovated house 'Pod Chybotkiem' with a tradition dating back to around 1850, this is the right place!
We offer two apartments for overall 8 people. The bigger flat with the fireplace can accommodate 5 people, while the smaller one is prepared for 3. Each of the holiday apartments consists of a spacious living room with double bed and sofas, bathroom/toilet and fully equipped kitchen with dining table.
This offer is valid for the bigger apartment with the fireplace.
- parking place next to our house on our property
- wireless internet WiFi
- ski room with boots dryer and room for all your sport outfit (mountain bikes, canoes, climbing equipment, etc.)
- wood for fireplace (10 zloty per day)
- our guests may feel free to use our garden on the south side of the house equipped with the barbecue set, camp-fire and garden furniture set
- for our smallest guests the baby bed with an additional mattress, feeding chair, baby bath tube, children toilet seat and children's stool are available.
Interaction with guests
I am residing with my family in Germany at the moment. My parents live in the house and look after the apartments. By airbnb you are contacting me, Bartlomiej, directly.
We very much appreciate the quite and peace of our guests and our own - therefore noisy parties are not welcome.
Smoking in our house in not allowed.
For the comfort of all our guests we do not accept pets in our house.
This host has 26 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am a Pole residing with my family in Germany at the moment. I am open-minded, ready to discover the unknown and getting know new people. I am keen on skiing, football, water sports, mountain bike. What we love in travelling with my wife and son is getting acquainted with foreign culture, tasting cuisine and exploring the nature. Apart from travelling, hunting for a good bottle of wine on a wine road in Alsace or Tuscany and enjoying it accompanying a film or freshly cooked meal, listening to a good piece of music or having fun on a music festival are some of the things we derive pleasure from.