Newly renovated condo in the heart of Saugatuck! Charming studio sleeps 2 comfortably with a queen bed, full kitchen & bathroom stocked with all linens & supplies. Walk to town! 3 night min. on Holidays.
The location is ideal. The condo is part of the quaint 'Arrowhead Resort' community, in the historic district of Saugatuck. Right across the street from the Kalamazoo River harbor, the property has beautiful water views and is in walking distance to both downtown Saugatuck and downtown Douglas. And both Oval Beach and Douglas beach are a 5 minute drive away.
The studio sleeps 2 comfortably with a queen bed and new memory foam mattress. There is a roll-away bed to accommodate a child or 3rd person. All bed linens and pillows provided. A full closet provides ample storage and allows you to unpack and feel at home.
The kitchen has all you need. Full refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave, and dishwasher (who wants to do dishes on vacation?) allow you to make your own meals. All utensils, pots/pans, glassware and dishes are provided. A 12 cup coffee maker and filters also provided. The kitchen peninsula provides an eat-at counter and stools.
The bathroom boasts a large walk-in shower! All bath towels provided, as well as shampoo, conditioner, bath soap, and hairdryer for your convenience.
Condo has air conditioning and ceiling fan.
Flatscreen TV with cable and DVD player. Alarm clock (iPod speaker/dock).
Exterior amenities: the condo courtyard is beautifully landscaped and includes gas grills, patio tables and chairs so you can enjoy the weather and peek-a-boo view of the harbor. Condo unit has one parking spot.
Interaction with guests
You have full privacy, but I am only a phone call or email away if you need me.
Please treat our space as you would your own home. No smoking. Please contact me about pets.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the unit. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. PETS are permitted only with prior approval. Pets must be on leash in outdoor common area. Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse. Pet must not cause damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage may be deducted from security deposit. The Guest shall be solely responsible for the pet while on the property.
7. PARKING – Parking is limited to 1 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only (there is a spot labeled #9). Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit.
9. If Guest is traveling with children, please note that Homeowner condo is not child proof. It will be the responsibility of the Guest to ensure child safety.
10. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms or any resulting damage caused by a storm.
11. Alcohol Policy – alcohol allowed in the unit for guests that are of proper/legal drinking age.