We rent a 70m2 apartment (kitchen & 2 bedrooms) on the ground floor of our villa in a semi-residential area next to the biggest commercial center of the department (5mn away by car) and next to walks in wineyards (5mn away on foot).
The apartment provides :
kitchen (oven and induction cooker, fridge + freezer, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster) with pans & dishes.
2 bedrooms :
- room 1 : bunk beds + 1 140cm bed + chest of drawers
- room 2 : 1 140cm bed + wardrobe
living room :
- 107cm LED TV
- 1 sofa bed
- 1 table + 6 chairs
Private patio with 1 table and 6 armchairs + 1 sofa
To share with us :
- 10m x 5m swimming pool with shallow end (about 80cm) and about 2,OOm on the other hand with a slope between these two depths
- pool house with summer kitchen, 2 barbecues (gas + traditionnal), 1 table + 8 chairs.
- sports devices on demand such as : exercise bike, aquabike (special bike that goes in the swimming pool), exercise bench, small trampoline
- guide books
Interaction with guests
We are a discreet couple but we like talking with our guests, telling them nice places to visit that may not figure in guide books.
As we said, we live in a semi-residential area so we expect our guests to be respectful concerning noise in the evening. We also keep our place clean so we want our guests to be clean too (no trash outside, in the garden particularly, we have bins !)
Smoking is not allowed in the apartment but is allowed in the garden as long as you put your ashes in an ashtray.
We have a little dog (1 year-old female Westie) that loves playing with kids so we accept small animals if they can live with another dog in the same garden.
Bonjour à tous les voyageurs !
Nous sommes un couple de jeunes mariés originaires du Nord et de Normandie mais ayant également de fortes attaches en Franche-Comté. Nous aimons voyager pour découvrir de nouveaux paysages et sommes plutôt avenants avec nos hôtes. Nous sommes à votre disposition pour tout renseignement pratique sur la région mais nous nous faisons également discrets pour vous laisser profiter de vos vacances. À très bientôt dans notre belle Provence !